WAM; Two:

> Die For You

I opened the door and faced Kisaki, he looks really worried

I opened the door and faced Kisaki, he looks really worried. "Are you alright? And what do you mean by Middle school Y/n? Of course, you are- i mean we are just middle schoolers. Were you thinking you're in high school and the suddenly came into realization?" Kisaki said sarcastically, "You got me worried for a sec." he added before turning his back on my and grabbed his glasses on my coffee table.

"Good morning~ it's time to eat kiddos!" I turned my head at the door and saw my Mom smiling..She died in a car accident in August 3rd 2005..More tears streamed down my cheeks which my Mom noticed.

"Y/n sweety?Why are you crying?" Mom walked towards me and pulled me into a hug while brushing my hair, "M-Mom..You're here.." i mumbled as i buried my head on her chest, sobbing.

"Huh? Did you had a bad dream?" She pulled away and stared at me, i shook my head and wiped my tears then sniffed, "Let's go. I'm hungry, never mind me." I said and walked away leaving Kisaki and Mom alone in my room.

I stared at the photos that was hanging on our walls..It was nostalgic. I hope this dream never ends.

Third person's pov

"Tetta, has she been like that since she woke up?" Y/n's mom asked, Kisaki scoffed, "Yep, when she woke up she started crying and then ran to the bathroom and yelled some weird things like "Middle school Y/n?!" Yeah.." Kisaki got his voice higher on the Middle school Y/n part. "Maybe she has been watching too much movies, let's go kid." Y/n's mom just laughed and skipped through the hallways seeing Y/n was staring at the calendar that was sticked on their fridge.

"July 12, 2005?" Y/n mumbled but good enough for her mother to hear, "Yep. Now eat your breakfast." Her mom spoke startling the young girl and almost had a hear attack, "Mom! You scared me!" Y/n pouted, "You should've seen your face!" Y/n's mom started wheezing

"Mom i almost died you know?!" Y/n said and pulled a chair for her, Kisaki did the same and sat beside her.

Meanwhile on the future..

Kisaki stared at himself on the mirror, cold water was dripping off him. "Tsk..now which fuckers killed her?.."

Flashback..

Kisaki sat down on his couch and turned on the TV,
"Next up on news, A young adult named L/n Y/n was killed in her sleep this midnight. She had Twenty-seven stabs around her body and was even shot on the head, the investigators are still looking and finding out who did this to a Young beautiful woman and is trying their very best, i wish a Condolence on L/n Y/n's family, friends, and relatives."

Kisaki saw Y/n's body on news too, and it kept hunting him. Tears streamed down his cheeks, "I made sure she was protected so how did it come to this?! I had people watching over her.." Kisaki yelled at the mirror, gripping the sink tightly. "J-just how..Armed mens was always- Just when i'm about to surprise you!" That's when Kisaki realized that there is a big possibility that his own and loyal mens did this to his beloved Y/n.

can you really call them loyal?No.