WAM; eight: END

"My old self don't know anything

"My old self don't know anything..My old self was cold and barely shows emotion..Kisaki..MOVE ON! She has someone else! Hina has Takemitchy! And..You have me! So love me instead! Chase after me instead!" I kept on rambling and blurting out my thoughts that i have been keeping this years.

"Y/n..what are you saying?" Kisaki was beyond confused, "Quit that gang, move on, and come back to me.." i said before turning my back at him then wipe my tears with my sleeves and walked away leaving Kisaki behind.

Kisaki's pov

hah..Then..I'll leave Tenjiku and come back to you, my beloved Y/n.

Timeskip 2 Days later/ Third person's POV

Leaving Tenjiku and fixing the relationship of Toman and Tenjiku took long more than Kisaki expected, The two leaders of the two gangs barely get along even though those two are brothers.

Kisaki took out his phone and opened it, it shows the time and date as well as..Y/n's picture as his wallpaper. He took a big sigh before pressing at Y/n's contact number.

Kisaki [8:23 PM]
Good evening, Y/n.
Let's talk about everything now, yes?
You can decide when and where we can talk this out. Just message me the details.

Y/n here, was studying but got distracted by the notification sounds of her phone, she took it and opened it only to reveal three messages from Kisaki. "Finally.." she muttered under her breath with a small smile on her face as she types her response.

Y/n [8:29 PM]
Good evening
Let's meet at that park right now.

Kisaki was already there, on that park.

Flashback

"Hey" a little girl tapped Kisaki's shoulder, Kisaki turned his head behind him and saw a short haired girl holding a ice cream. "Take it. It also seems like you're lonely, are you okay?" She asked softly while her hand was extended for Kisaki to take the ice cream.

"Thank you.." Kisaki mumbled as soon as he took the ice cream out of the other kid. "Do you wanna play on the monkey bars? Are you good at it?" the little girl asked, Kisaki shook his head as a no.

"You suck then. Let's finished our ice cream then let's play together since my brothers won't play with me." The girl pouted

"I..I can play with you then." Kisaki said making the girl smile, "What's your name?" Y/n asked after sitting beside the black haired boy. "Kisaki..Kisaki Tetta."
"My name is Haitani Y/n!" The little girl beamed.

"Hey.." Kisaki turned around to see a smiling softly Y/n, his eyes softened just at the sight of her. "So..explain everything will you?" Kisaki said. Y/n pointed at the swings, "Let's sit over there." Kisaki nodded and they both sat down on the swings.

Y/n cleared her throat and then started explaining everything..well aside from her feelings, not yet.

"..so that's why." Kisaki's eyes never left Y/n's figure. "Kisaki..or Tetta..I love you for 12 years now! Please..give me a chance." Y/n's tears started streaming down once again, Kisaki stood up from his seat and kneeled infront of Y/n.

He lifted her chin up and wiped her tears, "Dumbass..Do you think i'm really in-love with her?" Kisaki asked grinning, Y/n choosed to stay silent and wants to hear what else Kisaki has to say.

"I just used her for me to move on from you since it didn't looked like you have feelings for me and well you know your old self, she was kinda introverted don't you think?" He smiled at Y/n genuinely.

"Tetta.."

Kisaki stood up and also ordered Y/n to stand up so she did. Kisaki, once again pulled her into a warm embrace. "Tetta..Promise me you won't leave me even after 12 years, 13 years, 14 years, 15 years and even 100 years! Promise me you'll stay by my side that death can't even do us apart!" Y/n said as she listened to Kisaki's heartbeat.

"I promise," Kisaki cupped Y/n's cheeks and pressed their foreheads together, "I'll love you, forever that death will not be able to do us apart."

Once the two pulled away Kisaki took her hand, "Do you wanna meet your brothers?" He asked making Y/n's eyes widened. "You know..where they are?"
"They're from Tenjiku. I'm sorry, fixing the problem took long more than I expected."

"Can you bring me to them tomorrow?" Y/n asked, Kisaki nodded, "It'll be my pleasure." Kisaki smiled.

The next day

"Wait seriously she's Y/n?!" Ran's jaw dropped, "Idiot she literally looks like us." Rindou said, "But she's adopted?" Ran glanced at Rindou confused. The whole place went silent, "She's adopted?" Mikey asked with wide eyes.

Right now, Y/n and Kisaki invited Izana, Mikey, Ran, Rindou, Takemitchy, Draken, Mitsuya, Smiley and Angry for dinner and also to get to know them.

"What? I'm adopted?" Y/n was dumbfounded, "Fuck you didn't know?" Ran asked and Y/n shook her head, "Suprised but expected." Y/n shrugged.

Timeskip

9:47 PM

"Kisaki!" Y/n finally ruined the silence, "Hm?" Kisaki stopped walking and so did Y/n. "I'll go back to the future and just keep on showing your feelings to my old self." Y/n said while smiling sweetly.

"Okay then..when are you gonna do it?" Kisaki asked, "Now." Y/n answered quickly.
"What-"
"See you after 12 years~" Y/n giggled as she was running away from Kisaki and made her way to Takemitchy's house and called him out.

"Thank you Takemi!" Y/n bowed while Takemitchy gives her a confused look since he is already on the future by now, "Take care~" That's the last thing Y/n said before she's in the future again.

"Good morning mommy!"

Your pov

"Good morning mommy!" I turned my head at the door and saw a kid..a female kid, her black hair was short and she just looks like me when i was a child. "Mommy! Daddy is making pancakes!" she said with a big smile

I think my heart just exploded.

I stood up from the bed and gave this kid a kiss on the forehead then took her small hands into mine and made our way to the kitchen. The house was big yet i knew where the kitchen is.

Instinct is something you polish.

"Daddy she's finally awake!" My kid said joyfully, my husband turned around and guess who is it..

Chifuyu..?

Nah jk you got pranked

"So you fulfilled your promise huh" i smiled and then ran to Kisaki engulfing him into a big hug. "Of course..you just came back?" Kisaki— or should i say..Tetta?. "We have two childrens now." Tetta said smiling

"Where's the other one?" I asked, he glanced on the side and i followed his gaze only to meet a kid, this time, it was a male and it looks like we have twins?

"Twins?" I asked and he nodded, "That's Hikori and Kichira. We didn't named them, your mother did and brothers did."

"They're too cute.." i mumbled while staring at Hikori and Kichira. "Daddy the pancakes are burning!" Hikori's voice snapped me and Tetta on our cuddle session.

Okay so..No you're not adopted. Rindou and Ran was joking around on that line and you guys are just half siblings with different moms so Takemitchy isn't cousins with the haitani brothers.

The End!

Thank you so much for sticking with me until the very end! And yes, everyone had a happy ending well except for Baji:((

- Kaitani