WAM; FILLER/ 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘴

𝘍𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳/ 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳

Two years has passed, you and Kisaki as well as your twins are living a great and peaceful life. Kisaki really changed..he stopped on his violence and he became..gentle. "Mama! we're back!" You snapped out of your thoughts and ran to your twins to give them a welcome back hug which they returned back.

"Where is mine?" You looked up to your husband then gave him a smile, "kids first~" you sang while holding the childs hands and walking towards the kitchen while Kisaki watched the three of you with a smile on his face.

~

"Are they asleep already?" Kisaki asked while his hands was snaking around your waist, "Mhm. They did a lot on school earlier. they must be tired." You said before turning around to face him, "What do you want to do?" You asked. "Se-"
"No." You cutted him off

"Aw..oh right. Izana will be married in two weeks and he invited us, do you wanna come?" He changed the topic with a smile. "Sure! Who's the bride?"
"He said she was a half japanese and half filipina."

"Ooo~ then we'll definitely go! I want to meet her!" You smiled.

Kisaki smiled back and tucked your hair behind your ear. "You look beautiful today."

"Stop it." You turned around, letting out a "hmp" which made Kisaki laugh.