WAM; Three:

Blood and gun mentions
Death mentions

Third person's pov (still on the future)

Kisaki entered his office and was greeted by the fifteen mens who watched over Y/n. "Why'd you call us so late, Kisa-" before he can finish Kisaki punched his face, "How did that happend?" Kisaki asked, venom lacing his voice. "S-sir we don't kno-"
"Shut up i'm not asking you." Kisaki cutted off another one while giving him a death glare.

"You guys are watching over her and has guns with you so i'm sure even one of you knows who the culprit is or how they got inside Y/n's house. Y/n will never leave a door or a window open." Kisaki's mens were trembling, "You guys always complain about your works too. I accidentally over-heard your conversation last time." Kisaki added while walking towards his desk and sat on his chair.

"So? Anyone wanna talk?" Kisaki asked calmly. "Sir, if you're suspecting us that we did it, we did not."
"Getting so defensive already..i wasn't even suspecting you at all." Lie, Kisaki knows very well that this guys did it. They hated the job Kisaki gave them because it's a full night shift.

"Tell me, who do you think the culprit is?" Kisaki asked, "Sir, we also don't have any idea.."
"I don't care, just tell me who's the first one to come up on your mind." Kisaki replied coldly, "Hanma sir-"
"He's literally on a business trip."

"It's already 2:34 am sir, aren't you gonna sleep?" The one who got punched earlier asked, "No. And..The bullet that was found on Y/n's head was a bullet from a SP-2 which is the gun everyone of you is holding every night for the past four years. Mind explaining this so-called coincidence?"

Everyone fell on silence.

"Tell the truth and i'll spare your life. It's not like i really cared about her.." Another Lie, Kisaki, you have been watching over Y/n for four years and never missed a day without looking over her social media accounts.

"We did it, sir." Everyone said in unison, big mistake. Kisaki stood up and pulled out his gun, everyone's eyes widened, "Don't even dare try to move. Stay still." Kisaki ordered smirking a little seeing how this guys we're trembling.

"You guys must've hate her so much.." Kisaki chuckled before shooting everyone's head one by one.

Blood was everywhere in the room so he called the other staffs so clean the mess and cremate the bodies and make it look like nothing happend.

In the past and Your POV

"What the fuck? I completely forgot about this already!" I complained while staring at the given assignments to us, how great 25 years old Y/n. You can't even do middle school math equation?

"We literally just studied it like yesterday? Sigh here let me help you." Kisaki scooted closer to me and started explaining everything i forgot. "Oh! I remember it now, Thanks Kisaki!" I gave him a closed eye smile and started writing, Kisaki doing the same.

After a few hours of literally asking Kisaki how to solve the math problems we finally finished, "Man you're tiring to teach." Kisaki groaned, "Well i'm sorry!" I replied back rasing my voice a little while organizing my stuffs again. "By the way, are you getting into fights?" I asked, i saw Kisaki sat up from my bed and was staring at me.

"Why would i? I wouldn't dare to dirtied my hands." Kisaki answered, i hummed in response, "Still be careful tho." I said and stared at him, "Why we're you even acting weird earlier?" He suddenly changed the subject, i don't really know how i got into this so i just shrugged my shoulders.

"I gotta go-"
"How are you and Hina-chan?" I asked making him stop his actions, "Y/n, i told you to not talk about her-"
"Why?" I looked up at him as he stared down at me, "I gotta go." He avoided my question again.

"Do you still like and stalk her around?" I asked once again, "Yes, and what about it?" He answered back while grabbing his bags. "I see, nothing. I was just curious." I said and gave him a fake smile, "Take care on your way, Tetta."

He just hummed in response before leaving my room and closing the door, even in the past huh.."What about me?.." i mumbled under my breath while staring at the wall with teary eyes.

"It hurts doesn't it? Seeing you trying too hard for her..I was there for him, yet i'm still not the one? Do you feel my sadness, Middle school Y/n? Did you also asked that kind of question to him back then?" I asked myself silently, i have a bad memory but as long as i can remember i never opened up Hina-chan on Kisaki.

I wiped the small tears away and flopped on my bed to sleep,

Timeskip brought to you by Takemitchy's phat ass

"Eh? Takemitchy? Ah! Sorry i seem to forgot about him" i chuckled awkwardly at my mom who is staring at me, "Didn't you and Takemitchy saw each other three months ago?" Mom asked, we did? "That was three months ago." I said before filling my mouth the food. "Understandable."

~

"Oh! Takemitchy! It's been 12 years- i mean 3 months!" I waved and laughed awkwardly and i saw his eyes-widened a bit, "Y-Y/n-chan..yeah.." he waved back and sat next to me. Our family was having a nice talk which i got bored of so i tapped Takemitchy's shoulder, "Let's get outta here, i'm bored. We have a rooftop." I said and he nodded, we excused ourselves in the table and went to the rooftop.

"Y/n-chan?"
"Yes?"
"What do you mean by 12 years ago?" He asked, "Are you also a..time leaper?" He added making my eyes widened a bit, I can't lie to him, can i? Yeah, no. "I-I guess.." i mumbled but made sure for him to hear it.

"R-really?!" He beamed and stared at me with stars on his eyes, "Yeah" i smiled. "Same!" I stared at him like, "What?"

"Huh?"

"Did you just said you're also a time-leaper?" I asked Takemitchy with wide eyes, "I am!" Takemitchy pointed at himself proudly. "How did you time-leap?" i asked averting my gaze back at the bright moon and stars above us. "Oh..I died after getting pushed on a train railway.." My cousin answered in a low tone, "You died and then suddenly woke up in the past?" i asked and he hummed

"How about you Y/n-chan?how did you die?" Takemitchy asked back, i stayed silent trying to remember whats the last thing i did or where i was last seen.

"What do you remember Y/n-chan?" Takemitchy asked again, i glanced at him and said, "I just fell asleep that night."