WAM; Five: Mission 1 Complete

"Y/n

"Y/n." Kisaki snapped me out from my thoughts, "Y-yeah? What were you saying again?" I asked laughing awkwardly. "I said, do you need a walk home or i'll leave now?" A walk with him? Bet. "Yes! I need a walk home." I gave him a sweet smile before wrapping my arms around his.

"G-get off, idiot!" He hissed, "No~" he kept wiggling his hands away but i just kept clinging onto him.

Kisaki's pov

Why is she acting like this? She's the complete opposite of the Y/n..Y/n always refuses for me to walk her home, Y/n never acted like this, Y/n doesn't smile that much..Just, who are you? Or..did you change?

Your pov

I stared at Kisaki who was silent while making our way at my house, he was deep in thought that he isn't even moving his arms anymore and just staring straight ahead. "Tetta." I poke his cheek, this time, i'm the one snapping him out of his thoughts.

He stared at me and stopped walking, "What..What did you just called me?" He raised an eyebrow, "Tetta. You will let me call you that in the future anyways.." i shrugged, "What?" "Nothing, let's go!" I smiled again

"Okay."

Timeskip August 3 2005

I checked the time and saw it was 5:34 AM. I'll pretend like i have a headache so Mom will not leave the house, instead, she'll take care of me. She CANNOT and will never ignore my health. She'll ditch work so she can take care of me, what a great mom i have.

A heard a knock on my door but I didn't answered it and just stayed in my blankets, i have been in this thick blanket for like two hours now without any air conditioner, electric fan and the windows all closed making it hot for me.

"Y/n? Are you there?" My mom asked after knocking once again, of course I didn't answered. After a few minutes she opened the door and peeked.

"Y/n sweetie? Why are you- EH?!" I cutted her off by removing half of the blanket out of my half body, i was red as fuck. "Y/n! Are you alright?!" Mom kneeled down on me, "My head just hurts.." i mumbled weakly

"D-Do you want Tetta here?!" She asked worriedly, Tetta? "Mom..can you please stay here?" I begged with puppy eyes. She can't possibly just let my headache aside.
"Honey..As much as i want to take care of you i have to go on work." She sighed disappointed in herself. I don't need to save her, right? I was already saved in the future but..

"Ditch *sniff* work for me.." I sniffed, "..Sure, fine." She placed her bag down beside my bed and smiled at me, she looks so beautiful. She just looks like me, no..i just look like her! In 12 years, our face would exactly look-alike, unfortunately i have my father's eyes and nose.

"Skip school today, alright? Let's spend the time together!" She said as she stood up and opened the air conditioners. "I'll make you miso soup, okay? Stay there and watch some movies while waiting for me, 'kay?" She gave me a one last smile before leaving my room and closes the door.

Once she left i sat up and stared outside the window, "I already saved her..didn't i?" I mumbled.

40 minutes later

"Yo" i flinched at the voice, i turned my head behind me and saw Kisaki was standing there. He was on his school uniform, "Kisaki? What are you doing here?" I asked with wide eyes. "I heard you're not doing well and your mom invited me to come over anyways. What happend to you?" He asked, not moving on his place. "I just got a headache, that's it." I averted my gaze back in my hands.

"Well okay then should i leave already?" I turned my head to him again because of his question..I'm here to fix our relationship in the future so.. "N-no, can you stay- Wait you have school today right?" I asked, "Well it's just the school anniversary so it would be a festival so I don't need to go, right?" He shrugged

"I see..then, can you stay?" I stared at his blue orbs with teary eyes, "Why are you always crying?" He frowned and leaned in before wiping my cheeks, I didn't even noticed i was crying.

"Nothing.." i mumbled, "You have been acting weird lately." He said bluntly, i can feel his eyes piercing on me, it's kinda scary. He is scary..well sometimes. "I don't know what you're talking about." I lied.

"I'll leave around 12:00 pm. I have some things to take care about." He said and took a sit beside me, "Is it a gang related?" I asked, side eyeing him. "No shit sherlock, how'd you even find out?" He laughed

HE LAUGHED

Four years, i never heard that in four fucking years! "Tetta!" I engulfed him into a hug, I caught him off guard. "Y/n?!" He raised his voice a little, well maybe because of shock. I didn't moved in my spot and kept burying my head on his chest while i was sobbing

"Y-Y/n?.."
"Please..always laugh like that." After i said that we both went silent, i can hear his breath and his heart beating.

"Y/n- oh- Sorry! Miso soup is ready!" Mom stared at us with wide eyes while holding the tray with two bowls of miso soups and a two plates of sushi. I pulled away from the hug quickly and straighten myself up, Kisaki cleared his throat.

"You guys just eat right there okay? I'll do my work in my room." Mom said but before she can walk away after placing the tray infront of us i spoke, "Don't leave the house today, Mom."

She turned to me and nodded then left.

I turned to Kisaki who was already staring at me, "Sorry.." i mumbled before stuffing my face with food. "Yeah..it's fine. You're more emotional lately, is there something wrong? Bullies?" He raised his eyebrows at me, i shook my head and smiled even though my mouth was full with sushi.

I gulped the sushi before talking, "I'm fine. Don't worry about me." "I'll seriously beat the shit out of them if you want.." i heard him mumble. "Hell no" i used my chopsticks to make a cross while shaking my head, he chuckled and kept eating, i blushed because of the sight of him grinning made me feel different kind of things

"Where...where are you going later?" I asked, that question made him stopped grinning, "Like i said, it's about a gang. No, don't even think of coming." He replied staring at me expression-less.

"You should seriously..nevermind, just take care later okay?" I gave him my sweetest smile i can.