Our magic love story

By Solar_taekook

~I keep falling again and again, in the same magic love story~

_____

"Stupid head! Your laundry is dry. Go and get your clothes, I will not touch your boxers again." the blonde haired-boy mumbles, then looks at his friend. "What the fuck you are doing this time?" he asks after, then the petite brunet glance at him annoyed.

"I word again at my love potion. But I need silence, that's why I beg you to go in another country until I will finish." he says at his turn, and the other one slap his right wrist.

"Again? Wait a minute... I thought you lost your last 'essence flower' on the last potion. Then how you are able to do another potion?" the blonde haired-boy asks, then look at the other boy.

"Yes, Jimin hyung, again. And for your information, I stole another 'essence flower', so that's how I'm able to try one more time my luck."

"What? From where?"

"I climbed up on the principal's chimney last night. There are some 'essence flowers'. Believe me, I was like a real athlete. the other boy answers, and then he winks at his friend.

Jimin rolls his eyes, then sits next to his friend, on a chair. The brown haired-boy keeps shaking a bottle.

"Juncock, your really think this time will work?" Jimin ask again and the other boy looks again at the bottle, then leaves her on the table.

"Midget, I told you to not call me that! I swear I will cut your shorty legs!"

"Whatever... but seriously Jungkook, why you keep trying? You know, you can try to talk with him? Like a normal person?" Jimin suggests and the shorter boy looks at him amused.

"Like a normal person? Jimin, we are witchers." Jungkook tells in a confused tone, and the other one struggle.

"But you should talk with him. Maybe he will like you. You can never know."

He should talk with him? His best friend it's really crazy. I mean... Kim Taehyung- Jungkook's secret crush- it's one of the most popular guy in the whole damn university. He is good at sports, at any subjects, he is hot as fuck, and his powers are stronger thab they should be at his age. And well... Jungkook it's just a shy and weird wizard, with two round-big glasses. Yeah... he totally should talk with him.

"Please Jimin hyung. If I will tell him 'Hi, Taehyung! I started to like you since the first year, and I kinda want to know you better.' he will not laugh at me." Jungkook says in a sarcastic tone, and the other one just sighs- his friend it's way too stubborn.

"And how are you going to make him drink the potion?"

The younger one glance a few seconds at the bottle, then smiles a little.

"I still have to think about that part." he admits shyly, then ruffles his hair.

"You are dead, Juncock."

×××

"Fuck me!" Jungkook cries, feeling his hands sweaty.

"Sorry buddy, but I'm a bottom too." Jimin answers in a confident voice, then the shorter one glance at him annoyed.

"It's not time for jokes, idiot! Taehyung is right there!" Jungkook whispers then points at a tall boy, in a basket jacket.

"Then go to him. This was your plan, right? Where is your courage, rabbit? Go!"

Jungkook nods hesitantly, then takes a deep breath. Yeah, he can do this. He can. At least he can try.

The petite brunet haired-boy doesn't reply, but takes a few steps closer to his crush. He can swear his own heart will jump from his rib cage.

Taehyung talks to his friends, but stops when he notices the short boy, then looks at him smiling. He can't understand how this small and pretty boy it's getting cuter and cuter.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung calls his name, and oh boy, Jungkook can die peacefully now.

"I... I know you had... a basket game so maybe you're thirsty. I brought you some water. " the little one lies and hopes from the bottom of his heart not to be caught.

"You are so sweet." Taehyung tells and the other one fights with the desire of biting his lower lip- a habit of him when he is nervous as fuck.

Taehyung motions for his friends to leave, and then takes the bottle from the little one's hand, smiling broadly. He is about to drink from the bottle, but then stops. He looks intently at the water and then at Jungkook.

The little one starts to panics internally, while the other one descends to his level, being now face to face. Jungkook looks into his blue eyes and can swear he can hear the sea. At the same time, Taehyung looks at his black eyes and can swear they are like a doll's. The lips of the two are only a few centimeters apart and it only takes a small approach to touch.

Jungkook is truly a walking tomato and even though he can swear that his heart can't panic even more, when Taehyung whispers something in his left ear, he feels like he's about to faint.

"I don't need a love potion to fall in love with you. You can't do things like that twice, bunny." his deep yet soft voice makes Jungkook's mind to spin.

_____

Yeah, this was my entry') Ik it's short and kinda boring, but it was done one day before the deadline hehe') I hope u liked it even a little bit though^^

Words count:924