~05~

School was over and now I have to find Mattheo and ask him some questions.You watched as Mattheo walked out the the classroom,you grabbed your books and followed him down the halls of Hogwarts,"Why are you following me"he asked,stopping in his tracks,your rolled your eyes and grabbed his arm,he smiled,as you dragged him all the way to your dorm.

  You walked into your dorm, shut the door and locked it,Mattheo hand still in yours,"Sit"you said and placing him on the bed,you stared into his eyes intensely,sitting across from him, "This place is nice"he said,breaking the silence,"Who are you"you asked,"Mattheo Riddle,didn't I already tel-"you cut him off.

  You chuckled,"No Mattheo,Not you're name,who you really,really are and why the hell are you at Hogwarts" you said keeping eye contact,he seen a hint of green shimmer in your eyes he smirked."Well,as you know im the son of the dark lord,and he's sent me here"he answered,"Voldemort is still alive","Ding,ding"he said.

  "And what exactly did he send you here for"you asked,"Oh right,he sent me here for 'education',I came here for you and you are her aren't you"he asked,"I don't know what you're talk-","So let me explain,you really want to know who you are"he asked titling his head,he looked like a curious puppy,cute.

   "Awww"I said out loud and quickly covered my mouth,suddenly my head began to hurt and then it stopped,"So you think im cute"he asked,"Ho-"I was cut off again,"Mind reading"he shrugged,"Now back to you,darling".

[Time skip]

  I sat there with a million thoughts racing through my mind"S-so my mom dated a man named Lucfier,aka the d-devil and im their c-child,so my dad really isn't my d-dad and my real dad killed my m-mom"I ranted, pacing backing and fourth,he nodded,I began to tear up,"Alright don't cry"he said,but I didn't listen,he got off the bed,with a sigh and walked over to me.

   He in braced me into a hug,I let out a shaky breath as my head laid against his chest,I might not like Mattheo all that much,but at least he told me the truth,"A-are you going to tell your da-"he cut me off,"No."he answered quickly,"I won't tell him about you,I won't let him ruin you"he whispered the last part,but I still heard.

  He broke the hug "Take a warm bath,before dinner"he mumbled before leaving my room.I sighed and turned on the warm water and sat my clothes on the counter.I got into the bath and floated in the water,then I went under,I sat back up quickly,coughing up water I was under to long.I decided to wash up and get dressed.

  I hummed a small tune as I brushed my h/c hair in the mirror,I through on some old shoes and walked down to the Great Hall,I spotted Draco,Raven and every one else sitting by each other

   I walked over and sat next to Draco "Hi Dray"I whisper,he jumped,"You scared me Y/N"he chuckled,I giggle and grabbed a piece of chicken,I haven't eaten in two days"Aren't you little to fat,to be eating "said a voice from behind me,Green grass. "Back the fuck off her Daphne " said Raven,I smiled at her,"And what are you gonna do about,can't little ol Y/n defend herself"chuckled Cho,"No she's to weak aren't you Y/n"taunted Daphne,I swallowed the lump in my throat.

  "Why don't you whores leave her the fuck alone and mess with some one else"said Mattheo,who appeared out of nowhere,the girls jumped,he glared at them,he smirked as they shrieked and speed walk away.Mattheo sat across from me and Draco,I stared at the  chicken that sat on my plate ,the rest of the dinner,and no one noticed,or at least that's what I thought.

  I got up once dinner was over,being one of the last people to leave, I kinda zoned out."Here"said Mattheo handing me an apple,I shook my head,"You have to eat"he whispered,I shook my head again,"I know it's hard,just try"he said softly,I looked at him and took the apple slowly bitting into it,he watched me take the bite.

   I chewed the apple and forced it down my throat,a tear ran down my cheek,he whipped it away gently, "One more bite"he said stroking my hair,I let out a shaky breathe before biting into the apple once more,I chewed,my piece of apple and swallowed,"Good girl"he whispered,I gave him a soft smile."I'll walk you back to your dorm"he softly ordered,I nod lightly,before we left the Great Hall.

   He walked me to my door,"Get some sleep"he said,I grabbed his hand,he raised his eyebrow,I brought him in my room and shut the door,"Stay with me"I ask him,he smiled,"Alright darling " he answered.

  With out warning Mattheo took off his shirt,the girl quickly covered her eyes,he chuckled and walked over to her,he removed her hands from her eyes and smiled. She was blushing furiously,'She's Gorgeous' Mattheo thought.He walked over to the bed and laid down,he looked over at Y/n who's head was tilted to the side and her face the color of a tomato,"It's rude to stare"he said,she jumped,she hadn't realized she was looking at him that long. 'Now he thinks im a creep' she thought as she walked over to the bed.

    She got into the bed and faced away from Mattheo,and scooted to the other side,he chuckled,Y/N squealed,as he sat up,and put his large veiny hands one her waist and picked her up,"Mattheo what are you doing"she asked,he put her down on his lap,Y/n now straddling him,he laid down on his back.

   I titled my head to the side confused and flustered,"Be a good girl and lay down"he said,she laid flat on his chest,her legs warped around his waist,Mattheo smirked,he loved the way she obeyed him,he rested his hand on her thigh,Y/n shivered as his cold hands touched her skin.

   She huffed,"Night..Theo"she yawned,the boy smiled,"Night princess"he whispered,tracing her thigh,with his fingers gently.