~17~

Your eyes fluttered open,you look over at the girls who had smiles on their faces,you raise an eyebrow,"What happen,and why are you all looking at me like that?"you ask,"Well you passed out"said Pansy,"what,why?"you say in confusion.

"Well your..um pregnant"said Raven,your eyes widen in shock,"Is this a prank"I ask,furrowing my eyebrows."No y/n"says June softly,I smile "So i'm going to be a mom"I say,they nod,but then my face fills with worry.

'What if Mattheo leaves me','What if more people find out and call me a slut'. "Y/N it's going to be alright"says Alaska grabbing my hand,"What if M-Mattheo leaves me"I ask.

"He won't"says June and Pansy,"And if he does,we'll be here for you"smiles Raven.Poppy explained the reason you passed out.One because you need to eat more and rest more,two you shouldn't put so much pressure on yourself.

The girls took you back to your dorm and laid you down.They told Mattheo that you passed out,but decided it was best if you told him you're pregnant.

Mattheo rushed towards your room and busted through the door,you jump slightly,"Are you alright,did someone hurt you,i'll kill them if they hurt you,love"he rants.You shake your head,"Then what happened"he says sitting across form you,on the bed.

"I-if I tell you promise me,you won't leave"you say,a tear ran down your cheek,Mattheo wiped it away,"You can tell me anything"he says,you take a deep breath.

"O-okay,so,um...I'm um... pregnant"you say,he looks at you in shock,you start to become nervous,then he clears his throat. "I'm gonna be a dad"he says,you nod with a smile,as you see the joy on his face.

"Im gonna be a dad"he repeats,you smile.He places his hand on your stomach and smiles.

   Your heart melts at the sight,he looks so cute

Your heart melts at the sight,he looks so cute.He starts to talk to the bab-well your belly."So little guy or gal,Im your dad,and your mom and I are going to give you the best life,we can."he says.

You giggle,"Also your mom is a little crazy"he chuckles,"Am not"you say playfully,"Yes she is"he whispers.You roll your eyes.

He removes his hand from your stomach and reaches into his robe pocket,he pulls out a black box.You look at him "Mattheo,love, we can't get married yet,we're to young."you say

He chuckles "I know darling,that's why it's called a promise ring"he says opening the box.You gasp once he open the box.

   "Mattheo it's beautiful"you say,as he slides the ring on your finger,he puts on his

"Mattheo it's beautiful"you say,as he slides the ring on your finger,he puts on his.You peck his lips "I love you,I love you"you say kissing all over his face,while he's smiling.

"So since you got me something"You say,he an raises eyebrow,you open up your dresser drawer,using your telekinesis,and float a necklace box over towards you guys.

He opens up the box,it was two necklaces that were black,shaped in a heart puzzle,that connect.

  "I'm sorry that they don't have any diamonds like yours or any-"I rant,he cups your face with both hands and kisses you

"I'm sorry that they don't have any diamonds like yours or any-"I rant,he cups your face with both hands and kisses you.You smile once he pulls away.He puts the necklace on you and you do the same for him.

A/n: This was the cringest chapter I've ever wrote.