~10~

Y/n woke up,with a sting pain in the lower half of her body,she whimpered,The memories form last night began to come back,'I slept with...Mattheo' she looked around the room.

   He wasn't there,but he fell asleep with her last night,'was this a good or a bad thing',then the door opened and there stood Mattheo.

  'fuck i was hoping she would still be asleep', Mattheo thought,she looked up at him,he didn't look happy,she knew she had done something wrong,but what exactly?

 "I forgot my shirt"he says,picking his shirt off the floor,"Mattheo about last nigh-"she was cut off,"What about last night,huh"he asked.

"I just thoug-"he cut her off again,"What that I would like someone like you,we were drunk it meant nothing"he scoffed,before leaving her room.

  The girl stared at the wall,her mind blank,she didn't cry though,she didn't care,she should've known,Mattheo Riddle,the son of Voldemort,can't feel love,this whole thing was just some stupid game to him.

All the fun things they did together-was a lie

The things,he said about her real father-That probably was a lie too-

And when he took her innocence- which apparently meant nothing to him,it was all some bull-shit GAME!!

   The girl blood boiled,how could he do this to her,pretend he cared,when he didn't,and she was so stupid enough to trust him.

  "WHY DID I TRUST HIM"she yelled,but maybe he was right about one thing,because the next thing she knew,her bed was lifted off the ground,and so were all of the things in her room,and all of the lights began to flicker,was she doing this?

[The Idea of what it looked like]

"Okay,okay, deep breathes,(y/n)"she whispered,breathe in,breath out,in and out,her bed and her things hit the ground with a loud thud, after she calmed down

"Maybe Mattheo was right,maybe I am the devils daughter"she said to herself,But she wasn't going to tell him what just happened,she needed to go to someone else,like ...Raven.

 She through on a pair of sweet pants and a large shirt,ran a brush through her hair and rushed to the Great hall.She speed walked over to Raven.

"It's a emergency"she whispered,Raven jumped out of her seat,and grabbed Y/n by the arm,the two of them ran out the Hall to Ravens room.

   "What happened"Raven panted,from all the running as she closed her door,Y/n began to explain what happened in her room,leaving Mattheo out of the story.Raven just stood there in shock."Can you show me"Raven asked,the girl nodded,she thought about the things Mattheo said to her.

"We were drunk it meant nothing"his voice played in her head,her blood boiling once again,as she heard the sentence play in her head over and over again, at least ten times,before she knocked over the things on Raven's dresser, including the dresser itself.

"Holy....shit"she yelled,I put my finger up to my lips,"Sorry"she said,"So how did you find out that you're the devils,um..daughter"asked Raven,you both sat on her bed across form each-other,you began to explain everything about Mattheo.

   Raven's mouth hung open as you explained to her,"So you slept with Riddle"she asked,you nod,"Yes but that isn't the point,I need to learn how to control these...powers of mine"you smirk.

  She raises an eyebrow at you,"And you my dear are going to help me"you say,she smiles,"Shall we head to the library,darling"she asks,"We shall"you smirk,the two of you lock arms and leave the room.

  You and Raven,began search the library for things on telekinesis,listening to music as you read.

  "Your power,seems similar to this"says Raven,you nod as you read a book about Lucifer and his children,there seemed to be three of you,by different mother's and each had their own powers.

Lucas 'Sinclair'-The oldest of Lucifer,he's a boy,and has the power of superhuman strength and Pyrokinesis (the power to control fire).

Echo 'Stole'-The middle child of Lucifer,she has the Power to control the elements.

(Name unknown)-Rumor has it the Lucifer had a third child,they are also the child of a powerful witch,the power of this child is also unknown.

 You read the short paragraph out loud,but only loud enough for Raven to hear,"So you're the unknown child"says Raven,you nod,you guys heard a moan.

  "Is someone having se-"you cut her off,"Yes"you groan,you got up and walked over towards the sound,'This is disgusting why am I walking towards them' you thought.

 You froze at the seen playing in front of you,it was Daphne Green-grass and Mattheo,fucking each-other.

  The both of them stopped Mattheo looked up at you,with regret showing in his eyes,you on the other hand,is raging  inside.

"Sorry to interrupt your humping session,but me and my friend are trying to study,so do you mind if you could keep it down a tad bit"you smile,before walking away.

 Mattheo was confused,it was like you turned off every single a emotion in your body,he didn't see any sadness or angry in your eyes,they showed nothing,you were pretending nothing has ever happened between you two.

 "Grab the books and lets go"you say,Raven nods,the both of you picked up the stack of books,you left and went to your dorm.

  "What happened in the library"she asks,"M-Mattheo and Green-Grass were fucking,but that doesn't matter,I don't care anymore,i'm done caring"you say,Raven heard your voice crack,but decides not to push it.

 Mattheo removes himself from Green-Grass,"What are you doing"she asks,"Not you"he says,before leaving the library.