~ 13~

You laid down on Mattheo's chest,after you finished cleaning his scars,"Are we dating"he asks out of the blue,you giggle"I don't know,you tell me"you say,"Well I would like you Y/N Blackly,to be my lovely girlfriend"he says,you smile and look up at him,he cupped your face and kissed you.

He smiles into the kiss,"Yes Theo,I would love to be your girlfriend"you say,he smiles and gives you kisses all over your face,you laugh,he loved the sound of your laughter.

His stomach swarmed with butterflies,"Are you blushing, Theo"you smirk,his cheeks a light pink."Mhm Maybe"he smirks back,"You so were"you say,and lay your head back down on his chest.

You and Mattheo,fall asleep for about any hour until all of your friends,like literally,Draco,Theodore,Pansy,Blaise,Enzo,Alaska,June,and Raven,walk in laughing

"What the actual fuck is going on "yelled Raven,looking at you and Mattheo,"Do you think they had sex"asks Draco.

You and Mattheo,jump awake ,"Why the fuck are guys watching us sleep"ask Mattheo,in a morning voice.you rubbed your eyes,looking up at the eight teens,your face blushed in embarrassment.

"Did ya'll have sex"asks Enzo,"Not willingly,he probably seduced her"says Raven,"Or she's under a spell"says Alaska,you and Mattheo,began to die of laughter.

"What,whats so funny"asked Theodore,Mattheo smirks,and kisses you,"Oh no he didn't,hold me back,cause i'm about to beat this bitch up"said Raven,rolling up her sleeves,"Raven,No"you say jumping off of Mattheo's lap.

"He just kissed you,what do you mean No."says Raven,putting her hand on her hip,"He kissed me because we're...dating"you smile,they all look at the two of you,in shock and confusion.

"I thought you guys were over each-other"says June,"Yeah about tha-",Draco and the boys cut you off,"Hold up ya'll dated before"they say in unison,"Nah bitch so spill the fucking tea,like right now"says Blaise,"and we mean everything"says Theodore,