T w e n t y - S i x

Mattheo and you got quite a lot done in the last four hours of research and a few snack breaks. He's a sweet guy you've heard otherwise about him maybe he's just misunderstood.

You let out a yawn,"Tried" he asks, "A little" you answer, through another yawn." I could walk you to your room if you'd like"he asked. "Mhm, I would like that" you smile. He chuckles and helps you grab your things off the bed. You lead him to your dorm door.

"Bye Theo"you smile.His eye darted down to your plumped pink lips,his mouth begging for a taste.He wanted to kiss you then and there, but he also didn't want to scare you off. " Theo", you ask waving your hand in front of his face. " I'm sorry what you were you saying"he asks,you giggle. " I said,good bye"you answer, "Right, right, goodbye to you too Y/n, have a nice night"he grins.

You got a sudden burst of confidence.You stood on your tiptoes and planted a kiss near the corner of Mattheo's lips.He smirks and sends you a wink.

Your cheeks flush red. "Hav-Have a nice night T-theo"you stutter over your words. You ran into the room and shut the door behind you. He chuckles and walks away from your bedroom door.

"What was that all about"asks Gus,who crawled put of his drawer,"What was about"you play dumb.

He rolls his eyes.

"I'm getting in the shower then we can head down to the great hall for food"you say.

Gus lets out a gasps,"Food,I love food"he sang.