-UL 13-

A U T H O R

Ready to ride the plane?" Sooyoung asked and the two kids eagerly nodded their heads.

They are currently in the airport because they are going to Jeju Island to spend their five days there. Sooyoung invited the others to go with them but her friends declined and told her that she should spend her time with her kids.

The other day, they headed to the amusement park and tried all of the rides that are for kids. The three enjoyed, that day was just full of laughter and happiness.

Especially Hyeju, she was the happiest that day because she never felt that kind of experience and she was just enjoying her time. Hyeju is thankful and happy that there are people who care and love her just like she wished. But despite being happy and everything, there is something inside her that is missing.

Sooyoung helped her kids to sit on the plane seats and she made sure that the two are comfortable before she seated beside Hyunjin.

Hyunjin let Hyeju seat beside the windows even though she wanted to seat beside the window.

"This is Hyeju's first time riding a plane so I want her to seat beside the window." That was what Hyunjin told her mama.

Sooyoung is proud of Hyunjin.

"Unnie, you'll seat beside the window when we are going back home." Hyeju whispered to Hyunjin and her sister nodded her head.

Hyeju also started to call Hyunjin unnie because as for her, Hyunjin acts like an older sister to her and that her sister takes good care of her.

After the one-hour flight, they finally arrived in Jeju. Both of the kids are asleep and Sooyoung doesn't want to bother their sleep, so she carries both of her daughters in her arms and asks assistance from a flight attendant to help her carry their things.

Going out of the airport, Sooyoung saw the car she booked for them, she put her kids inside and help in putting their things at the back.

"Thank you for helping Miss." Sooyoung said towards the attendant.

"You're welcome Ms. Yves, it's my honor, uh, can I get an autograph?" The attendant shyly said.

"Sure!" Sooyoung said.

The attendant give a paper and pen to Sooyoung and let the girl sign.

"Thank you Ms. Yves! Enjoy your stay!" The attendant said before leaving.

Sooyoung headed inside the car and told the driver to go to their hotel. Arriving at their destination, Hyeju was already awake.

"Hello, how was your sleep?" Sooyoung asked.

"It was good mama." Hyeju answered while rubbing her left eye.

Sooyoung carried Hyunjin and she is holding Hyeju's hand on the other.

"Good morning Ms. Yves! Your room is already prepared." One staff goes near them.

"Oh, okay, can you help me with our things?" Sooyoung politely asked.

"Sure Miss! We'll bring your things to your room."

"Thank you."

Sooyoung left with her kids and proceeds to their room.

Reaching their room, Sooyoung put down Hyunjin on the bed.

"Oh my goodness, were you awake on our way here to the room?" Sooyoung asked when Hyunjin sat up immediately.

"Yes mama."

Sooyoung just stared at Hyunjin and Hyunjin just smiled.

Soon, their things were brought inside the room. They stayed inside the room for an hour before they headed out to eat their lunch.

"I want to swim, I want to swim." Hyunjin said.

"Later, after you eat your lunch." Sooyoung said and Hyunjin sulked.

They headed to the dining area and Hyunjin became happy again when she saw a lot of bread.

Sooyoung gets food for her kids and makes sure that she didn't forget to put bread on Hyunjin's plate and watermelon on Hyeju's plate.

"Eat now, I'll get my food first, Okay?"

"Yes mama!"

Sooyoung left and the two started to eat.

"Do you know how to swim Hyeju-yah?" Hyunjin asked.

"No."

"It's okay, mama and I will teach you how to swim." Hyunjin said and Hyeju smiled at her sister.

Sooyoung came back with her food.

"Here, I got you girls more bread and watermelon."

"Thank you mama!" The kids said.

"You're welcome little furries, continue eating your food so we can go by the shore."

Just like the usual, Sooyoung listened to her kids while they share stories.

"Mama you have ketchup here." Hyeju said and pointed the side of Sooyoung's lips.

"Can you remove it for mama?" Sooyoung playfully asked.

Hyeju nodded her head and grab some tissue that are on the table. Hyeju moves from her seat and move towards Sooyoung and wipe off the ketchup.

"Thank you Hyeju." Sooyoung said and kissed the tip of Hyeju's nose.

Hyeju giggles, Sooyoung turns around to Hyunjin and saw her little Aeongie enjoying her bread. Sooyoung kissed the tip of Hyunjin's nose too.

"Eww!" Hyunjin said and Hyeju laugh at her sister's reaction.

Sooyoung acted hurt and Hyunjin gave her mama a hug.

People around the dining area were in awe watching the mother and daughters interact with each other.

But among those people in the dining area, one certain person is the happiest watching them.

-

Good morning! Here's a short update for you all. I'll try to update later in the night.