-UL 19-

S O O Y O U N G

A whole and a half months had passed by and everything is going great. For the past month and a half, I felt the genuine happiness that I thought I wouldn't able to feel again.

"Mama which one do you think will Heejin like?" Hyunjin asked showing me six different kinds of bunny stuffed toys.

I scratched my head.

"She'll like whatever you give her." I said and she sigh.

Heejin's birthday is coming on Tuesday and we are at the mall to look for a gift for her. Hyeju got drawing supplies for Heejin since she said that Heejin likes to draw. While Hyunjin, we already did go to many stores and haven't picked anything for Heejin yet.

"Mama I don't know what to give her." She said slumping down on the ground.

"Think about it while we eat, okay?" I said and carried her while I hold Hyeju's hand.

We headed out and find something good for snacks. While we were eating, Hyunjin didn't talk probably thinking deeply about what she should gift to Heejin.

"What do you hate about school?" I asked Hyeju.

"Uniform, I hate our uniform mama." She answered.

"Why?" I asked.

"Mama it's pink. I don't like pink." She said that made me chuckle.

Hyunjin and Hyeju hate pink so much.

Hyeju and I were both shocked when Hyunjin Suddenly clapped her hands out of nowhere.

"I know what to give to Heejin!" She said.

"And what is it little Hyun?" I asked.

"Real bunny mama, I want to give her a real bunny." Oh my goodness.

I tried to convince Hyunjin to think of other gifts for Heejin but she really want to give Heejin a rabbit as a gift. Haseul told me not to give Heejin a real bunny as a gift because it will die again like her two bunnies that already died.

Hyunjin was nearly crying when I kept telling her to think of other gifts and Hyeju is also convincing me to just agree with her sister because she doesn't want to see her sister cry.

"Mama don't make unnie cry." Hyeju said pouting.

I scratch my head and sigh.

"Okay, okay. I'll go to a pet store on Tuesday morning to find a perfect pet bunny for Heejinnie, okay?" I said and Hyunjin smiled.

"Can we come? I want to find the perfect bunny myself." She said.

"Fine! Let's go to a pet store on Monday instead after your class." I said and they both cheered.

We started to walk out of the mall towards the parking and my two little ones are skipping happily while I worry about myself.

I ain't ready for Haseul's loud complaint on Tuesday.

When Monday afternoon came, I immediately left the office to pick up Hyeju and Hyunjin from school. Arriving from their school, I saw them patiently waiting.

"Hey, sorry mama got a little late. Shall we go?" I asked and carried them both.

"Oh! Mama's strong!" Hyunjin exclaimed and her sister giggled.

"Am I?"

"Yeah! Maybe you are even stronger than superman!" Hyunjin said and raised her right hand and imitates superman.

I help them ride the car before I go in and started to drive towards the pet shop my secretary looked as per my request. Reaching the pet shop, the two were just so excited to be there and saw many types of animals around.