Seoul Searching - Jihyo (LSMverse)

(A/N) Hello all. Hope you've been doing well. So this one is a short read from my part. This takes place between 29-30 Dec as well as in Singapore in Yes or Yes. This is linked to the LSMverse. I feel that Jihyo and Minsoo deserve their own little story as, and I quote from Trisk himself, "If it were only me it would just be JeongSa content". So here you go! Enjoy!

(Also my boi Yori is teased here)

~Ayo watch yo jet bro...watch yo jet!
JisoosimpXD

————————————————

Jihyo POV

"So...any plans for the future?" I ask him as he sets my tea down on the table.

"A-A-As of now...not exactly...ow that's hot," he says as sticks his tongue out. I laugh at his clumsiness. He blushes and settles down into the chair next on the other end of the round table. We stare at the super trees of gardens by the bay, their neon lights lighting up the night sky. If it weren't for the heat, Singapore would be the perfect country.

We sit in comfortable silence, slowly sipping our Chamomile tea.

"Do you ever think about the fact that one day it'll all just...end?" I say as I turn to look at him. His lips form a line as he thinks.

"I-I-I...honestly don't really think about that much, I like to hang on to the present and just go with the flow I guess..." he says as he slowly brings the cup to his mouth and takes a sip.

"That's a nice way of thinking..." I say as I return my gaze back to the trees.

"Was today fun for you?" I ask him.

"W-W-Well...it wasn't too bad, just...not my cup of tea...pun intended," He says as he takes another sip. I laugh at his terrible joke.

"H-How do you feel about...you know...this whole contract situation thing..." he says. I turn to look at him and see that he's staring back at me. His eyes are full of concern.

"I...honestly don't know. I personally have my mind set on staying with JYP. I mean, 12 years is a long time...it'd be a shame if we disbanded..." I say with a sigh.

He thinks for a moment.

"I see...don't worry Jihyo...it'll all work out somehow..." he says. He had a little uncertainty in his voice but I could tell that he was trying to comfort me.

"I really hope so..." I say.

Comfortable silence falls upon us again and we continue gazing at the night sky.

Some time passes and I let out a yawn. I pull out my phone and check the time.

"Wow...it's getting late. I think I should get going..." I say. He nods and stands up. He opens the sliding door for me and I step inside the hotel room. He walks with me to the door and opens it for me.

"I had a great time tonight," I say, staring into his eyes.

"Me too Jihyo...me too..." he replies with a smile. I smile back at him before walking out.

"Jihyo?" He calls out. I turn around to face him.

"Good night."

My heart flutters.

"Good night Minsoo," I say with a warm smile. He nods and closes his door...

I walk back to the lift lobby with a smile plastered to my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minsoo POV

I stabbed a hot dog with my fork and put it into my mouth. I closed my eyes and savoured it's taste as I chewed slowly.