||Chapter 01||

Shivay got arushi's letter it states that,

Dear shivay,

I am married and pregnant with child of my husband. I can't marry u as I know you love anika. I am sorry.

Arushi.

As he read the letter he was very much happy as he will now get chance to marry his love anika. He moved towards anika's room and asked her to marry him and showed her arushi's letter. Anika agreed for the marriage and she loves her shivay.

Shivay and anika got married and no one knows that anika is under the veil except pinky and shakti as shivay has informed them.

Now shiavy and anika were standing at the doorstep of OM. Their were different emotions on everyone's face. His maa and papa are happy. His brothers, sister dadi very enraged and gauri and janhavi were smriking evily.

As he was going to step inside the mansion dadi stopped and slapped him hard.

Dadi: I never thought shivay one day u will stoop so low. I am ashamed.

Shi: what I did dadi.

Dadi: Dadi mat bol mujhe. Mujhe tujhse ye umid nahi thi.

And dadi showed a video of shivay trying to molest arushi' sister.

Now om slapped him and said

Ghein aaht hai mujhe tujhe apna bhai bulate hue.

Ru: Ha bhaiya. Chi.

By now shivay was crying and janhavi and gauri were very happy that their plan was successful.

Dadi: aaj mene ek decision liya hai ki I disown shivay and his wife from oberoi property and no one has to keep relation with him and his wife. Those who want to support him can leave my house.( To om) bahar nikalo ise mere samne se.

He looked towards maa and papa the blink their eyes in assurance that they are with him by tears continuesly flowing from eyes.

Om dragged shivay towards the main gate of OM and pushed him harshly and went. Shivay was going to fall on a big stone by that time is bodygaurd, his pa, and his wife his love prevented him from falling down.

Mishra took shivay ,anika, and khanna towards anika's ha banglow.

To be continued....

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers,

This is the first chapter of Circle of Love. Hope u like it.

Please vote and comment.

And support my this and other two stories.

With love,
Shambhavi