||Epilogue||

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Anika was 9th months pregnant. Ansh Sufi and avi used to spend their all day with her taking care of her. Daily she used to throw tantrums on shivay mahi and khanna.

One day she wanted to eat spicy and chatpata panipuri. For that their body garud john went to india and came back with a panipuri vendor.

She was having weird carvings sometimes she wants to eat desi, sometimes non veg, continental, Italian or south Indian.

Doctor had given them date of the delivery. One week was still there for it.

Today was such a normal day but she was feeling uneasy from morning. The baby was kicking continuously.

Shivay was doing his work from ansh's room. He was attending some video conference with his clients.

Anika was in their room watching some drama on the TV and ansh was beside her doing some drawings and homework.

Ansh: Mumma I am going down to drink water. Do you want something.

Ani: Ansh I am hungry. Can you bring some cookies that mahi bhaiya cooked for me.

Ansh: Ok mumma. If you want you can call papa he is in my room.

Ani:Ok baby.

Ansh went down. After some minutes anika wanted to go to washroom. As she stoop up from the couch something trickled down on her legs she looked down and saw her water broke.

Ani: Shivay....

She called him out but he was not able to hear her voice because of headphones. She started getting contractions and it was unable to bear it so she sat down and called ansh.

Ani: Ansh Come in the room. Fast.

He came running in the room and saw anika in pain.

Ansh: Mumma what happened. Is your stomach paining.

He caressed her hair wiped her sweat and kissed her forehead.

Ani: Yes baby. Your sister will come out today. Call shivay. It's getting unbearable.

Ansh: Ok mumma. U wait here. Don't get up.

Ansh ran inside his room to call him.

Shiv: So ladies and gentlemen If you have any queries please......

Ansh: Dadda Mumma's stomach is paining. She is sweating. Come fast.

Shiv: Execuse me..Ansh what are you saying. Come we need to go to the hospital.

Shiv: Sorry for the inconvenience. It's an Emergency. Mishra handle the meeting.

Saying both went out of his room to shivika's room.