|| Chapter 18||

--------------------------------–--------------------------------

After 5 hours felt like ages doctor came out and went towards shivay and mahi.

Doc: Operation is successful. We will shift him in ward after sometime. Then you can meet him. Please keep the patient stressfree.

Shiv: Thank you so much doctor.

Doctor smiled and went from their. All sighed in relief and pinky prayed to the god.

Shiv: Bhai Anu aur bhabhi ko call karke bata do.

Mahi: Ha. Ma aap ghar jao ab.

Pin: Nahi Mahi me shaktiji ko milke ghar jaungi.

Mahi nodded and called piya. She picked the call in first ring.

Piya: Mahi how is papa. Operation khatam hua kya.

Mahi: Ha operation khatam hua abhi. Tum aur anu jyada chinta mat karo. Doctor papa ko shift kar rahe hai.

Piya: Is operation successful.

Mahi:Yes it is. We will talk later anu ko bolo. Ma papa se milkar ghar ayegi.

Piya:Thik hai take care.

Mahi said bye and hanged the call. One nurse informed them that shakti is shifted and can meet them.

Shivay went and sat on the chair beside the bed. Shivay took shakti's hands and caress it. Mahi kept his hand on shivay's shoulder and pinky went to other side and caressed his hair.

Shiv: Papa yaisa kon karta hai. Kuch ho jata aapko to hum sab kya karte.

Pin: Ha shaktiji. Me itni dar gayi thi. Kya karti me aapke bina. Please yesa tension hume mat dijiye.

Mahi: To kya papa. Hum sab bahut dar gaye the. Sufi kitna roya pata hai.

Sha: I am sorry. Mene anshi ko promise kiya hai me kahi nahi jaunga use dhekhe bina. Mein aur mere pote bahut strong hai. Mujhe kuch nahi hoga.

Shiv: Thik hai papa. Ab aap aram kijiye.

Ma aap ghar jayiye sab vaha akele honge. Me mahi aur khanna hai yaha.

Pinky nodded and wiped her tears and went with the driver to shivika mansion.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2 months have passed for the incident of heart attack. All took care of shakti and anika.

Many things happened in these months. Oberoi clan called shivika and family once. They all tired to be civil with them and talked formally. All other oberoi clan congratulated shivika for the baby.

Mahi and Piya shifted to Canada in shivika mansion forever. Mahi continued his business and piya her singing. Pinky and shakti took retirement for spending time with their grandkids.