||Chapter 10||

Shivay and all men's were sitting in their huge living and all the women were in shivika's room. There was utter silence in the loving room and only servants were working. They all were waiting for Tej,Om and Rudra.

Oberois entered inside the living room admiring the villa. Rudra noticed One more duplicate shivay and was confused. They all settled in front of them. They three were confused more seeing all new members but Tej knew that they all were businessman's but was confused to see them with shivay.

Om cleared his throat and started to speak.

Om:Shivay we all made a mistake by doing this to you and bhabhi. We all regret it. Please come back with us to OM.

Ru: Sorry Bhaiya apke shadi ke din me chup baitha. Mujhe bolna chahiye tha to ye sab hota nahi.Dadi ki bhi health achi nahi hai.

Tej: Shivay we are very sorry for what we done to you and anika. Janhavi and Gauri both are regreting their doing. Please hume maf kardo.

Shivay:Thik hai apko maf kardiya aap sab ko.

Shakti and Navin was shocked hearing and shakti intervened

Sha: Shivay ye kya keh rahe ho tum. Tumhe samaj raha hai tum kya karne ja rahe ho. Anika ko kya lagega soch jara.

Shiv: Dad mujhe pata hai. Me kya kar raha hu. (To oberois) Me aap sab ko maf karta hu aur anika bhi. Om tumhe yese nahi karna chahiye tha , tumne meri collor pakadke mujhe OM se dhake mar ke bhar nikala tha. Rudra ne kuch bola hi nahi. Tum sab logon ko me sirf tumhare problems solve karne ke liye chahiye. Me vapis OM mein nahi aa sakta. Mujhe Meri Own family hai sambhalne ke liye.

Saying this shivay went upstairs towards his room and directly went towards anika and hugged her and kept his head on her chest. All other ladies went outside seeing this giving privacy to the couple.

Ansh woke up feeling his father. And turned towards anika raised his hands in air asking to pick him up. Anika picked him up and kept him on her left side and shivay on the right side. Anika leaned on the headboard behind her. Ansh wrapped his tiny hands around her and shivay. Shivay looked towards him and saw ansh was looking at him.

Later calming down they all three shivay anika and ansh played.

While here in living room shakti very calmly and sternly spoke

Sha: Dekhiye bhaishahab me and my both boys have created a world where we respect ,care and love everyone. We accept your apology but please don't try to interfere in our life here after.

Tej went pale and meekly nodded.

Tej: Thik hai shakti. We are very sorry.

Oberois went away with a huge guilt in their heart.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's been 2 and half months since shivika, ansh and other family members were in India due to doctor told ansh to stay atleast stay in India for his health.

In these months Tej Om and rudra visited shivika and when janhavi and gauri visited shivay warned to all ladies to keep them and children away from janri. Dadi's health became worse. And doctor informed them as she has very less time.

Today in OM dadi was in her room. And Gauri and bhavya was with her. Suddenly she started breathing heavily. She turned towards bhavya and whispered.

Dadi: Please call billu and his family to meet me. Consider It is my last wish to see my grandson and daughter in law and my great grand son.

Saying she lost her consciousness. Bhavya and and gauri panicked and tears were flowing from their eyes. They both immediately admitted dadi in hospital and informed other family members.

Here in Shivay's Villa Navin,Sakshi,Arnav,Khushi,Siddharth,Malika,Mahi,Piya and their children were returning to their respective countries.Shivika ansh and shinky were going after 10 days. All were at the doorstep and was going to sit in their cars.

Shivay's phone rang and it was bhavya's phone. He attended the call.

Bhav: Bhaiya me bhavya bol rahi hu.Dadi aapko bula rahi hai hospital me doctor ne bola bahut hi kam samay hai unke pass aur unko aapse milna hai. Sabhi hai yaha. Aur Ate wakt ansh ko bhi sath leke aao dadi ko dekhna hai use.

Shivay was shocked hearing this.

Shiv: Ok bhavya hum aate hai. Konse Hospital me aana hai.

Bhav: City Hospital.

Shiv: Ok.

Arn: Kya hua shivay.

Shiv: Dadi ko admit kiya hai. Hume jana hoga.

Nav: Hum sab ruk jate hai tum logon ke sath.

Shiv: Nahi dad aap log chale jayiye. Thode din me jane wale hai Canada phir se.

Vik:Thik hai shivay kuch bhi problem ho to phone karna.

Sha: Hmm... chalte hai hum.

All hugged each other and bid byee. Others went towards airport and shivika ansh and shinky went to city hospital.

As they reached hospital media was already present their. They ignored media and went inside the hospital and went near ICU. Their all other oberois were waiting for doctor to come outside. Whole family were hoping for a good news but that was impossible.

After felt like ages finally doctor came out with neutral face. All sensed something danger and composed and shivay asked

Shiv: How is dadi doctor?

Doc: Me aap ko false hopes nahi dunga. Lekin unke pass bahut hi kam samay hai. Abhi Mrs. Oberoi hosh me hai. Aur koi billu ko bula rahi hai. Unke bed ke left side mein button hai kuch bhi hua to press kar dena.

Om:ok doctor (being pale).

All went inside the ward and shivay was the first one to go towards her. He kissed her forehead and caress her gray hair.

Shiv: Kaisi hai aap dadi.

Dadi: Me bilkul thik hu billu tumhe dekh ke. Ab mujhe jana hoga.

Shiv: Please dadi don't speak like this.

Dadi: Nahi billu ab mujhe jana hoga tumhare dadaji ke pass. Vo mujhe bula rahe hai. Mujhe mere par pote ko dekhne do.

Anika came towards dadi and kept ansh beside her. Dadi kissed his forehead with teary eyes.

Later all meat her. Suddenly Her pulse rate decreased and bhavya pressed the emergency button.

All the senior doctors rushed to check dadi. All doctors tried giving her CPR and Various injections but nothing worked.

Dadi looked towards shivay anika and ansh smiling with tears and took her last breath. Doctor sighed and finally declared

Doc: We are sorry. The patient is no more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO READERS,

SORRY FOR LATE UPADTE. BUT NOW ONWARDS I WILL UPDATE REGULARLY.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

With love,
Shambhavi❤️

With love,Shambhavi❤️