||Chapter 15||

°^^^^^^^°

°^^^^^^^°

After 3 years in Canada.

A couple was cuddling into a warm dvuet. Both were naked and their bare bodies were touching each other.

Sunrays entered the room from shear curtains man opened his blue eyes.

(The couple is non other than shivay and anika)

He looked down to see anika sleeping hiding her bare body in his. He was proud that he is the only man who has seen her in her birthsuit. He then looked towards the clock to see the time it was 6 am.

He hugged her tightly and placed a deep kiss on her forehead and took the dvuet that they were covering themselves from their and he again slept.

After 2 hour anika's sleep broke due to sound of knocking door of their room. She stood up and wore her bathrobe and kept one for shivay on his side and opened the glass door inside their room for ansh.

Anika picked him up and kissed his cheeks

Ani: Good morning baby. Slept well.

Ansh kissed her cheeks

Ansh: Gul morning mumma.

Saying he snuggled into her chest. Anika smiled placing a kiss on his head. She went towards the bed and kept him on the bed. He immediately crawled towards shivay and hugged him. Shivay too hugged him.

Anika was going to take place on the bed but she felt bile rushed through her throat and she ran inside the washroom to throw up. Ansh saw this and shaked shivay.

Ansh: Dada wake up. See mumma is throwing up.

He spoke in his Canadian accent. Shivay immediately woke up hearing this. He wore his bathrobe that anika kept and they both rushed inside the washroom.

Going inside the saw anika continuously throwing up clinging to the toilet bowl. Shivay turned the flush and caress her hair and ansh patted her back.

After some minutes she stopped throwing up.Shivay picked her up and brought near the wash basin and washed her face and ansh brought the towel from the cabinate. After wiping her face she slumped on shivay being tired.

He picked her in his arms and went outside and made her sit on the bed and planted a kiss on her hair.

Shiv: Anu you okk.

Ani: Ya shiv.

Shiv: What ya. You were throwing for 20 minutes. Come we will go to doctor.

Ani: No Shivay. Today you have a important meeting. I will take ansh or mom with me.

Shiv: Meeting is not important anu. You health is important.

Ani: I know shiv. You go to meeting. I will go to meet doctor and the we three will have lunch in Akya.

Shiv: Tum to manne wali nahi ho. Thik hai you take rest. Ansh be with mumma and I am going I have important meeting. You first get dressed.

Anika nodded. Shivay the made her wear a statin solid night dress that she wore at night. Then he planted a kiss on anika and ansh's heads and went to get ready.

Anika knows what happed to her. She laid down and took ansh in her arms and he slept immediately keeping his head on her chest. Anika grabbed her phone and made a message to her pa and told her bring something. She too slept.

Shivay got ready and went to office having breakfast with khanna and mitali.

After some time anika and ansh woke up. They both got ready. Ansh said

Ansh: Mumma I am going to Avi bhaiya for breakfast. I know he has still not eaten breakfast.

Ani: Ok baby. Don't run from stairs you will get hurt.

Ansh nodded and went down after kissing her cheek.

Anika called her PA and asked her to come inside. In minutes she came and came gave her the things which anika ordered.

Ani: Sara you can go now. I will come in office during lunch time.

Her pa nodded and went. Anika closed the door and went inside the washroom. After 15 minutes she came out with a huge smile.

She packed the thing in box and went down.

After getting down she was welcomed by giggles of ansh and avi who were playing with their pets milo and harshey. Shakti was reading newspaper and pinky was with her laptop.

Shakti and pinky handles finance department in Akya. Mitali is shivay's PA. Mishra and his wife went to London to look london branch. Khanna is shivay's bodyguard.

Shanky were sitting in the backyard and boys were playing around them. Anika smiled and reheated the breakfast and went towards them with her plate.

She greated them and had breakfast quickly as now it was 12 pm. She needs atleast 1 hour to go to akya. After completing the breakfast she kept her dish in kitchen and went upstairs to bring her bag.

In minutes she came down now all were sitting inside the living room.

Ani: Ansh come now we need to go. Mom dad app lunch kar lijiye. Mein shivay aur ansh sath me lunch kar rahe hai.

Pin: Thik hai anu. Lekin jayda spicy mat khana ha.

Anika nodded and went with ansh. Both settled inside their and the driver drove towards Akya Head Office.

In 1 hour they reached akya. Going near receptionist the young girl smiled at them and greated them.

Ani: Naina is the meeting over.

Nai: Yes mam. Sir is waiting for you.

Ani:Ok. I am going.

She smiled and went towards the top floor which was only for family members.

As she went her heartbeats started increasing. Anika didn't told ansh about the thing. Ansh ran inside his cabin as soon as they got out of the lift.

Ani: Baby don't run fast.

He ignored her and went inside. Anika shaked her head in disbelief and took out the gift. She entered the cabin and saw ansh was sitting on shivay's lap and talking something.

Anika kept the gift in front of shivay. And shivay raised his brows to her.

Ani: Open it. Gift for you and ansh.

Shivay nodded and both opened the gift. Opening it shivay was shocked and ansh was confused. Shivay had tears in his eyes.

To be Continued...

°^^^^^^°

Vote. Comment. Share.

With love,
Shambhavi❤️