||Chapter 03||

Anika went near shivay put her hand on his shoulder. Shivay took a look at anika. Anika was shocked to see this vulnerable shivay first in her life. Anika knew shiavy from last one year but this was the first time she had seen this shivay like a lost kid.

Anika slowly made shivay lie down her lap. Shivay hugged her tightly by her stomach and pushed his head in her stomach. And burst in tears.

Anika's heart broke into million pieces seeing her love like this. She slowly caressed his head and kept showering kisses on his head for calming him down.

After 15 mins he stopped crying. And said

Shiv:Anu Please muje maf kardo. Mene kuch nahi kiya hai.Tum mujpe trust karti ho na. Me sirf tumse pyaar karta hu. Ha mai tumse Pyaar karta hu. I love you anika. Aaj tak maine kisi ladki to hath nahi lagaya. Aaj hi hamari shaadi hui hai aur muje ghar se nahi OM se bahar nikala hai. Sorry anu. Tum bhi karti ho na mujshe pyaar?Nahi karti to thik...

Anika didn't let complete his sentence placed her lips on his lips for continuing. First shivay was shocked later composed himself and started sucking her lower lip and she to started his sucking his upper lip. Both were fighting for dominance but shiavy pinched her waist she gasped and he immediately pushed his tongue inside her mouth. After good 10 mins he broke the kiss for oxygen.

Both were grasping for breath and sometime shivay opened his eyes and saw anika was closing her eyes and chest fanning up and down. Both looked like mess a beautiful mess.

Anika opened her eyes saw a beautiful pair of eyes looking at her lovingly. She his cheek and said.

Ani: Kitna bolte hai aap shiv. Me bhi aapse bahut pyaar karti hu. I love you too shivay. Aapne kuch  galat nahi kiya. 2-3 din baad me dadi se bhat karne jati hu.

Shiv: Kuch bhi nahi karogi tum samji. Ab tak maine bahut sehe liya. Unhone mujpe trust karna chahiye tha. Aur nahi. Hum sab mom dad khanna aur mishra aur hamara milo sab ek nai life jiyenge. Kal mai dad se baat karta hu. Ab so jate hai.

Shiv: Jaisa aap kahe shiv. Hmm... So jate hai bahut raat ho chuki hai.

By saying this both sleept hugging each other cuddling and slept thinking about new life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers,

I am thinking to start a new story.

Please support this and other stories.

Vote an comment and share.

With love,
Shambhavi❤️

With love,Shambhavi❤️