Accident

Cho: Oh no I can't, I have to go and paint with Chan today

They suddenly but furiously looked back at me.

V: Oh no way

JK: What? No way

Yoongi: Just listen to me ok and came. You're not going with him*deadly glare at Chan*

Cho: *turning to RM, Jin, J-Hope, and Jimin* I just want to paint in a cafe and learn from a professional artist

RM considered me for a moment. At that time I glanced back to see Chan shocked. He was pretty good at painting as a professional artist but he never admits it.

RM: OK fine but came back home before 8:30 ok?

Cho: Yes! sure

I knew I could convince RM when I say I am learning something. I and Chan went to a cafe I rode my bike while he rode his car. Seo and Jiho left to go to their houses because they had a test tomorrow but when I was passing by my locker after taking my keys I glanced that they were sitting in the library. Uhh, why did she lie to me? Maybe she felt embarrassed or something I don't know.

We reached and sat at a table in the cafe. We ordered two coffee and two chocolate cakes. We ate and talked for a while and I got a message checking it was V's

V HYUNG

V- Don't just chat with him and do some painting stuff.

Cho-OK fine but how do you know

V- I just know about you liking him

Cho- If you want to tease me do it properly

lol

bai grandpa

V-Bai  grasshopper

It was as though he knew what I was doing...weird but I shrugged it off and opened our paints and started painting. After an hour I ordered two other cakes and we ate them. After one more cake, our paintings were finished.

I glanced at the time, we still had 2 hours left. I was looking around while Chan touch up some of the spots on his painting, I noticed something. I looked out of the cafe's window to see 7 men sitting and instantly got to know they were my brothers.

BTS'S POV

V: I don't want to leave her with him

V said while glancing at you, Chan, Seo, and Jiho leaving.

JK: me neither

Yoongi: Let's spy on them

RM: NO we are not doing that if we do that we are so dead

Jin: Even though she is younger than us sometimes she doesn't tolerate herself if we enter her privacy so it's better not to do that

But all of them somehow convinced RM and Jin and went to the cafe where you and Chan were sitting and chatting.

JK: What, they said they will paint but they are just chatting there

V: wait I will message her

J-Hope: no*but V already sent the message* what if she doubts if we are spying on her?

V: Oh right...*scratching his back of the head* I was blinded by anger I guess..hope she doesn't doubt me

Jimin: thankfully she didn't

CHO'S POV

Cho: *bending to whisper to Chan* my brothers are spying on us, sorry if this makes you uncomfortable. I have a plan to teach them a lesson.....

Once I sat back he just looked at like 'do you think it will work' kind of look. I just nodded.

Chan: Ok but will it be ok if I do it?

Cho: You and I both

Chan nodded nervously but still smiling which gave me some sort of feeling but still I smiled back. The waitress came and gave us our bill. I wanted to pay but he told me that he wants to pay and paid quickly before I could even open my bag. We cleared our supplies and put them in our bag. Chan took both of our paintings and told me that he will give them tomorrow after it dries.

He took it and we went to the parking lot. He kept the paintings in the back and closed the door but suddenly closed my mouth with his hands and ducked me down...

BTS'S POV

We saw them paying and we got ready to leave. They were of course not going to notice us as we were in hidden attire. We followed them to the parking lot and were shocked when Chan ducked her down closing her mouth. We all ran and stopped beside the car only to be splashed by water which drenched us completely.

CHO'S POV

It was a part of the plan. I knew my brothers wouldn't resist when it comes to me being in trouble so I asked Chan to act as though he was kidnapping me. Earlier when I was parking my bike I saw huge buckets filled with water near a tree. And now used those buckets to splash water on my brothers.

Cho: I told you to not mess with me you know and your attire is not the best

Yoongi: yaaa how am I going to sleep I thought after watching you I would go to sleep directly

Cho: Hehe this is what happens when you mess with your sister

RM: I and Jin told them not to but they didn't leave us

Cho: mmm ok fine hyung. Now all of you go to our house I will come afterwards and talk to you*giving death glares to the brothers making them gulp*

They all glanced at me and Chan. After a few minutes, they left. Chan got a call.

INCALL

Chan: Hello

??:....

Chan: is it serious*in a worried voice*

??:....

Chan: ok ok I will be there in 15 min. Take her quickly to the hospital.

ENDCALL

Hospital? Something must be urgent.

He cut the call and looked at me.

Chan: My mom had a heart attack I have to go sorry

Cho: Then what are you waiting for go first check if she is fine then call me and notice me ok?

He nodded and drove off to the hospital. I sighed and took my bike and drove to a park which was near me.

I saw a puppy and it was so cute...I thought I will take it to the house so I kept it in a box which I would later take with me. I went and was walking when I heard someone who was wearing the same t-shirt as mine and black colored jeans what a coincidence but her friend spoke of something-

??:*cold voice * Do you remember the accident which happened in the railway station which is closed now? Do you know who caused it because I do

My world stopped at hearing this...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author- Sorry for any mistakes

:)