Tension

BTS'S POV

We were very worried when we saw Cho being kidnapped by someone in the CCTV. JK, V, and Jimin went to the place to see if they could get any clue as to where they are taking Cho. The rest stayed home and hacked a few security systems along the road to check the CCTV footage.

Jimin:*after coming back* Guys we got to know all the places she visited in the day which is not helping, anything about the kidnapper?

JK: Here*giving the sketches*

Chan and Jiho enter the house.

Chan: Hai guys...Why are you all serious?

RM:*hesitating* Cho is uhh kidnapped

Chan, Jiho: WHAT?!

CHAN'S POV

After hearing about Cho I couldn't hide my ID so I immediately told Jiho to bring my right hand and took the laptop from J-Hope's hand.

J-Hope: Hey what's going on?

Chan: I am also going to search for her with you

Jin: Listen Chan we know you are worried about her but this is not the time to joke around let us do our job

Chan: I am from the underworld, I am a mafia and I know about all the stuff so it's better if I do it

There was a moment of silence when V turned me towards his side.

V: You are also from the underworld?

I was genuinely shocked when I heard this. Does this mean they also are a part of the underworld? No wonder why they fight so professionally. Wait, what!? Cho was living with mafias. We all stared at each other in the thought completely forgetting the situation and were awakened after a few minutes as Jiho burst out the door and entered with my right hand Lee Dong-Hoon.

(Author- Will call Lee Dong-Hoon as Lee for easier writing and also cause I am lazy hehe ;) )

Lee: Sir you called me?

By the time I turned, I saw V charging towards Lee and punching his face. Lee was a very good fighter and escaped the second punch by V but this time all the seven boys were charging towards him.

Chan:*Standing in between Lee and BTS*Guys calm down what are doing?

V:*breathing heavily*He is the one who kidnapped Cho last time

They got to know that it was him. 

Chan: Ok that was a misconception he is my right hand-

Yoongi:*Shocked*So you are the boss of 'The 1' company?

I nodded

Yoongi:*after a moment or two* OK I will deal with you guys later now we have a more important matter to discuss

After that, we worked together and tracked down the building. 

RM'S POV

(Author- here 'we' is indicating all the BTS members)

We were all shocked when we heard that a nerd in our college is a fucking underworld boss. We were in surprise but as Yoongi said we handle the matter later now we have to focus on Cho. Chan and the others helped us which was a lot easier than us doing alone.

I didn't know who kidnapped Cho but once I know who did it I am surely not gonna let go of that person. Thinking of the thought made my blood boil but I had to keep myself calm so that no one else will panic. The night was over and the day raised but we all were awake as ever. We didn't even eat.

Seo barged into the house in the evening and after hearing me out she was shocked and sat on the couch crying. Jiho went and comforted her. She sat there in sadness and shock. Seo caring about us like our sister made us eat food but we denied it and got to know she itself didn't eat in the tension of Cho.

JK and V were worried and panicked. They were pacing here and there in the house thinking of plans. They were calmed down by Jimin who was himself was very worried. The three were handling all the weapons.

J-Hope and Jin were the most worried of all I just knew it as I was with them for years. J-Hope had not smiled the whole time same as Jin. They both were very focused on the planning and direction of the vehicle Cho was kidnapped in headed too. They didn't show their panic faces so the younger ones won't panic.

Yoongi on the other was just sitting on the couch looking at the gun and thinking deeply. He then came forward and sat with me in front of the monitor which was placed in the living room. We discussed deeply how we are going to track down the van Cho was kidnapped and got a plan.

We told our plan to everyone including Chan, Jiho, and Lee. They all agreed instantly. We took four cars and drove to the van as we knew that it was near the seashore due to our CCTV monitoring session.

JK and V were in one car with a driver. I and Yoongi were in another van with another driver. Chan and Jiho were in the third van with another driver. And lastly had the rest of our men. Jimin, Jin, and J-hope stayed in the house to monitor our moment and to see if our plan worked.

First, three vans distracted the main van which had Y/n. Those vans were our's(RM, Yoongi), Jiho's(Chan, Jiho), and our men's. While we were distracting them from behind Jk and V shot and attached two very small trackers. 

We didn't want to shoot or do anything to the van as it contained Cho. We then acted like we couldn't reach them and immediately led back to our house.

It was already the second day. With utmost difficulty we found about the vehicle Cho was kidnapped in and it was difficult for us to go there as it was very far. Chan and Jiho with difficulty convinced us to stay and let them go.

They went in a van which had our driver. Some of our men and their men joined them in total about thirty men were going together.

CHAN'S POV

I was right now heading to the place Cho was trapped in. They kept changing direction and places so we wouldn't know and finally, when they got to know we weren't following they went to an abandoned place(we acted like we couldn't catch them). 

As directed by Jin, we entered from behind. We cleared the first floor without any sound as we had a silencer. I and Jiho cleaned the ground floor. We headed to the second floor but were mistaken. 

Cho was hidden in the floors which are underground. It was a huge war. We shot the men without any fear and finished all the people on these floors. We headed down to only find Cho smirking evilly.

I couldn't see his face as many men took him out surrounding. She was shocked when she saw me shoot a bullet at the one who slapped Cho hard on her face. It made my blood boil. I knew it the day came where I had to confess to her about my underworld business. I was shooting many of the ten men but they took the lead men away. I left it to Jiho and went to Cho with worrisome eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author- So how is the twist?

hehe

:)