New students

I was a bit shocked but happy that I got someone whom I know in the class.

Teacher: Please introduce yourself and you can sit wherever you want

Chan: Umm...OK, my name is Lee Chan-yeol. I am studying arts and I hope we become friends

He said then receiving claps and I raised my hand first then patted the seat next to me. He looked at me and smiled warmly. He walked to the last bench of the middle row where I was sitting and sat beside me. I smiled and looked around everyone gossiping. I hate this very much. So I gave them a death glare.

Cho: Watchu looking at? Is there a dance show going on here?

Everyone turned their heads to the teacher who was in the middle of taking out the art supplies. We had a wonderful class now that Chan is here. We were painting a picture shown by the teacher

Cho: So this is the reason you were saying yesterday no need to see us after class?

Chan: *nodding* yeah and by the way Jiho also joined the college too, he is in the medical department.

I stopped moving my brush making Chan look confused towards me.

Cho: What a coincidence Seo is studying in the medical department too!

Chan: That's awesome!

Then we third way finished our painting when the bell rang. The teacher told us to take the paintings and finish them and bring them the next day. We nodded and proceeded to the next class.

While I was walking with Chan, I glanced around to see everyone staring at him with a *he is not looking good* face making me angry. I gave them all death glares making them turn and walk to their classes. I now noticed that Chan was looking like a whole nerd with glasses and straightened hair and wearing a checked t-shirt with some jeans.

I can't see him like this. I don't want everybody to hate my friend so I thought of taking him to go shopping so I can buy him some clothes and teach him about fashion. We finished our classes and were going to the medical section to bring our friends.

Seo: Hey Cho! Look Jiho is in medical class too. He irritates me a lot though I hate it

I know she is lying.

Jiho: Don't lie you were laughing at the jokes I made

She turned away instantly I could see a bit of blush. Girl don't fall for him this quick!

We met and chatted to the cafeteria only to be met by non-other than my brother. They were giving death glares as they gave them the day I and Seo and the boys met.

Cho: Oh hai let's go to the cafeteria I am hungry

Seo: Yeah me too

They didn't move but were standing there making a crowd form near us.

Cho: *whispering in the ears of RM* Let's not make a scene here please make them go in. Let's eat and talk in the cafeteria, house, or the ground.

He looked around and noticed the crowd and quickly made all of my other brothers to go the cafeteria.

Cho: *to Chan*Listen today evening meet me at the cafe near XXXX street. Let's finish our paintings there it will be peaceful. *now to all*And I can't sit with you guys in the cafeteria because of my brother I have to explain to them about you guys they are super protective when it comes to me. You can have Seo.

Seo: Yaaaaa!.... okay fine only for you

I knew she wanted to but I shrugged off the thought and went into the cafeteria with others. I split up and sat with my brothers whereas the others sat at another table. My brothers had already bought me food making me smile widely before taking a huge bite and eating it. I swallowed most of it but was still chewing on some but choked when Yoongi asked me a question, making me drink water and J-Hope pat on my back.

Suga: Is he your boyfriend?

Cho: Yaaaa! just because I got a new friend doesn't mean he is my boyfriend

They still weren't convinced. So I continued shrugging off the question.

Cho: Well he only chatted for a days an-

Jimin: *angry* He even got your number!

He almost shouted making a few people turn but then they continue their conversation turning back. I continued as though no one interrupted.

Cho: He just shares a class with me ok and he no both are nice people.*RM and Jin nodded making me smile warmly toward them(they are the only members who look at things in a 3rd person's view)* They were so kind and humble with us on the day I got punched by that bastard

This made them stiffen and serious. They forgot about that incident. Jk and V suddenly stood up with speed and force making the chair behind them fall and the crowd in the hall go silent. They were looking somewhere seriously as I traced their vision it met with that bastard who hit me. He was happily playing with a girl's hair.

I suddenly got angry when I saw the girl uncomfortable. I also stood up. Seo, Chan, and Jiho looked at me. I first went fast and grabbed the girl's hand and dragged her behind me. She instantly was relieved and stood behind me looking down at that bastard who looked shocked.

Before I could do anything Jk grabbed that bastard's collar and threw him to the ground. Then launched himself on top of him and started punching his face hardly. V ran and came front I thought he would stop Jk but he also started beating up the bastard with him.

I looked at others running and coming and pulling V and Jk back. I turned back and checked the girl. She was relieved that she was safe and scared at my brothers' actions. I calmed her down and gave her Seo's number. I don't give my number because I first am not a social person. And my brothers didn't want me to give my numbers to random people who I help.

Seo agreed that she will give her number to the ones who need help. She is very social I mean very. She got calls sometimes and she informed me. I with my brothers went and saved them. Now when I think about it I am kind of doing social service. Well, at least I am helping someone.

Everything calmed down after a few minutes. I took my brothers out for some fresh air so they could calm down well not for everyone but mainly for V and JK. They were furious when they saw that bastard. Seo, Jiho and Chan came by too.

We thought of playing basketball together on the court. Well, I and Seo planned on it because the boys still didn't trust Jiho and Chan so we wanted them to notice they were good. Seo became the referee. I, Jin, Chan, RM, and Jimin were in one team and the rest in the other.

We enjoyed the whole game. Surprisingly Chan was a pro player and scored half of the goals of our team. But the other team won only by one point mainly because of Yoongi. It was a tough match but still, it was fun. Jin, RM, and Jimin were now talking with Chan and Jiho while laughing, I guess they are understanding them.

But the others were still staring at them with death glares. It was time to go home, but I had to paint with Chan today so I told my brothers which was a big mistake.

Cho: Ok I think it's time to go

Jin: OK come on let's go together

But I told something which made them look back at me furiously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author- Sorry for any mistakes and don't worry there are gonna be more twists soon.

:)