Chapter 14

Oh dia,  you are now grown up. Don't worry, she won't reject you. Maybe she is waiting for you to tell her that you like her, Jungkook said.

I can't really do that? Taehyung said.

I never knew that my little bro is shy on girls.

Don't worry, I will help you, he said.

Thank you bro, Taehyung said.

After a while, Erica came out of her room. Everyone was looking at her so wierdly.

Why are you looking at me like that? She asked.

You have made Taehyung angry, Jimin said.

Not really, I haven't seen him or talked to him since we came from the doctor's place, Erica said.

But he came from your room looking so angry, Namjoon said.

He didn't come to my room, I haven't seen him, she said.

They all looked confused.

Where is he now? She asked.

In his room, Jungkook is talking to him, Jin said.

Suddenly Jungkook came out of his room and called Erica aside to talk to her.

What's wrong with Taehyung? She asked.

He found you talking to Patrick on phone and he was angry that you don't need him to comfort you but Patrick, Jungkook said.

She laughed.

Taehyung is so childish, she said.

No he is not, he actually told me the reason why he was angry? Jungkook said.

What is it?

He maybe thought that Patrick is your boyfriend, he said.

But I told him already. Patrick is your boyfriend, he said.

He actually likes you. He has feelings for you, Jungkook said.

She smiled and looked away.

Why aren't you you surprised? He asked.

Because I knew it, she said smiling.

So you knew it. heeeee so why didn't you...

Do what... actually why didn't he tell me himself? She asked.

Taehyung is actually a shy guy to most girls. I as surprised to find that he was so close to you. You are actually the first girl he is close to. Please don't hurt him. If you like him too then tell him or if you don't and you like Patrick then tell him earlier before its too late, he added.

I told you that Patrick is just a friend. Why are you bring this again and again? She said trying to walk away but Jungkook her back.

What is it? She asked turning to him.

Do you like him? He asked.

That's mine to know, she said.
Why at you being so secretive? He asked.

It's better he doesn't like me. You know my situation already. Now that my only hope is gone, you know what I will be next, she said.

He doesn't care about that. Don't forget that he also knows the same but despite the fact that you are soon becoming a zombie he still loves you, he said.

I just don't want to hurt him, she said.

It's better you cherish your love and you don't regret before you pass away. I can understand your situation but do this for yourself and Taehyung. Avoiding your love will hurt you both, Jungkook said. And another thing, don't tell him that I told you all this. I promised to keep this ala secret.

Ok thanks for the advice. Let me go talk to him, Erica said and immediately walked to Taehyung's room and she knocked.

Whose is there? Taehyung asked.

It's me Erica, she said.

Come in, he said.

She opened the door and all she could see was the disorganised room. He had not yet picked everything up. She arranged everything wjooe he was just sitted on his bed watching her. He then sat next to Taehyung.

Are you alright? Se asked him.

An okay. Why are you here? He asked.

Because you are angry so I came to cheer you up? Erica said.

He rolled his eyes and looked down. Erica cought his hands and pulled him to face her.

What are you doing? He asked.

I want to remain seeing your pretty face. I fon't want to forget your face, she said.

Taehyung blushed and smukef.

You finally smiled, she said.

Did Jungkook tell you anything? Taehyung asked.

Yes, he just told me why you were angry, she said.

That's all, he asked

Yeah. Anything more I have to know? She asked.

No, he smiled.

Am here to tell you that you are far more important and special to me more than Patrick. You are my best friend. Best friend for a life time. All am scared of is ever forgetting you but I won't until my last breathe, Erica said looking het immediately. She felt really happy holding Erica in his arms.

So cheer up, everyone out there I worried about you, go back to normal.... Ok?? She said.

I will, he said.

Ok. Let's go see them, she said.

They walked out of the room together. The others were looking at them.

Are you ok, Suga asked Taehyng.

Better now, he Saud.

I knew it. Only Erica can make you better, Namjoon said.

They all laughed but Erica and Taehyung were blushing.