ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1- 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲

~𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒫ℯ𝓇𝓈ℴ𝓃 𝒫𝒪𝒱~

A bright sunny day in the Kanto region, not so known and is considered a boonie region from other people.

But people from other regions find it unfair that such beautiful girl lives in that region

A beautiful girl who lived in Pallet town. With red velvet hair and ocean eyes, she was cobsindered the most prettiest in Kanto.

Though, she doesn't talk very well and is quite shy and indeed loves Pokemon and has met a bunch already especially some Legendaries.

Satomi was indeed a pretty girl and also smart except the fact that she's quite dense. Right now, our trainer was getting ready with her clothes. She wasn't rich but people still fell in love with her. Just one glance and boom! You've fallen for her.

Ashley as she fixed her shirt with a Pidgeotto outside her open window. "What do you think?" She said as she showed her normal clothes.

The bird paused and cooed. "Pidgeot! Gotto!" She squaked happily saying that her trainer was beautiful.

"Really? Thanks Pidge! Now let's go! We don't want to keep Silvally waiting, right?" The velvet girl reminded as Pidgeotto nodded and flew down out of Ash's house.

The door slammed open revealing her trainer holding an Ultra ball and a Pokeball in her 2 hands.

"I'm really thankful Ms. Lusamine gave me Silvally at a young age. But first!" She paused and held out the Pokeball pointing it at the bird who tilted it's head and cooed with joy. She pressed the button with her beak as she was sucked inside while the girl dropped her Pokeball as it was rolling.

The ball rolled 3 times as it made a sound signaling it's capture. The Kanto native picked up Pidegotto's Pokeball happily.

"And this is my 2nd Pokemon! Let's go on a journey Pidgeotto" She said smiling at the Pokeball containing Pidgeotto inside it.

The red velved hairs eyes shot wide as she remembered she has to pick her starter up.

"Oh no! I have to hurry!" She shrieked as she started running away heading to the lab.
___________________________

Once she had arrived. A lot of girls and guys gathered as they cheered on Gary. The young girl decided to ignore them

"So many fangirls. Gary is such a playboy" She mumbled as she went inside walking pasd Gary ignoring him.

"Well Ashley girl, it looks like your late for your starter. But as for me, I have one right here" He boasted as he showed her the Pokeball in his hand.

The Kanto citizen ignored him and focused more with her starter.
___________________________

"P-professor! I-I'm here! So where's my starter?" She stuttered gaining the mans attention as he turned to his student.

"Ah Ashley. Your here, I apologise but all starters have been taken" He told her as she sighed in defeat.

"Now I'll just have to wait next year" She slanted as she turned away sadly.

"But. There are a few more in my lab if you'd like to choose one of them" He suggested as Ashley quickly turned back at him and smiled and agreed as she followed the professor inside.

As they headed inside, it was shown that there were 3 more Pokeballs on the table pallets.

"Are those?" She stared at the 3 pokeballs as the man nodded.