ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐢

~𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒫ℯ𝓇𝓈ℴ𝓃 𝒫𝒪𝒱~

As Ashley continues on her path, somebody was lurking within. Pikachu felt it and so did the girl but ignored thinking it was just a Pokemon.

"Weedle" The Pokemon wipped as he crawled on the ground only to notice Ashley trying to catch him.

"Alright Pikachu! I choose you!". "Pika!" The Pokemon hopped off his trainers shoulder preparing for battle.

"Alright Pikachu, use volt tackle!" She commanded as Pikachu ran at Weedle surrounding his body with electricity making it a critical hit.

"Go, Pokeball!" She threw another Pokeball which rang 3 times and made it's capture noise.

"Another friend!" She cheered doing a victory pose as well as Pikachu who joined in.

"HIYAHH!" A voice shouted as his Katana sliced the grass almost hitting Ashley.

"Pika!" The electric mouse growled in a battle stance.

"Greetings maiden, I have come here to search for a trainer in Pallet town" He bowed down explaining what he wanted.

"Uhm... That's me" She answered unsure of what was going to happen.

"HAYAHH! I have found my quest at last. Pallet town trainer, I challenge you to a battle!" He demanded as Ashley thought he was going to kill her and accepted it and went to her position.

"Pinsir, in battle mode!" The samurai called out summoning a fierce bug type.

"Alright then, suit yourself! Pidgeotto, come on out!" She said as she summoned the 2nd stage flying type who cawed and glared at her opponent.

"Pidgeotto, Sandstorm!" She ordered as Pidgeotto released a small storm of sand.

"Pinsir, tackle it!" Now it was time for the Samurai to attack.

"Pidgeotto! Fly up to dodge!" The bird managed to avoid being attacked and flew up. "Now Pidgeotto! Finish this with Steel wing!" The birds wings glowed white and charged at Pinsir knocking him out.

"Pinsir, return!" He recalled his Pinsir and grunted. "The other trainers said you were the weakest but I say your the strongest. Now go Metapod!" He shouted releasing Caterpies evolution.

"Alright Pidgeotto, return! Now go, Caterpie!" The velvet hair colored girl switched her bird for Caterpie.

"Caterpie use tackle!" The caterpillar charged at Metapod hurting it a little.

"Metapod, harden!" The boy commanded as Metapod glowed a little shiny signing it had harden itself.

"No use! Caterpie finish hin with string shot!" A call from Ashley pursued as Caterpie released white strings covering Metapod.

"Metapod, return! I'll say this that your even stronger than that Gary trainer. For now, I must leave, so long maiden" He said and left Ashley who was on her mind.

"So Gary has come ahead me, huh?" She shook her head. "That doesn't matter! I will be stronger than him!"

Pikachu chirped in determination and pumped his fists.

"I want to be a Pokemon master and I will be!"

A/N: Boom! Finished, yes I made Ashley have weedle.