ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 6

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 6- 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 2 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐏𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧

~𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒫ℯ𝓇𝓈ℴ𝓃 𝒫𝒪𝒱~

The 2 companions (Pikachu & Ashley) were inside the Pokemon center for Ashley to transfer some of her Pokemon to the lab.

"Uhmm...Professor? I can only see your back" She stated sweat dropping.

"Oh my bad!" He apologised as he fixed his camers view to himself.

"Okay! I'm here to transfer some of my Pokemon there to you,if it's alright?" She requested as the old man chuckled.

"Sure thing, my girl! Just transfer some of them here. Anything else?" He added as Ashley had something else.

"Right! I was wondering if I could get more Pokeballs? I might be able to catch more Pokemon today" She pleaded as the professor agreed.

The Kanto trainer transfered over Sandshrew, Metapod, Kakuna, Nidoqueen & Nidoking (Yes I have an unwritten chapter part on where she catches Nidoking & Nidoqueen).

"Wow, you have a strong Pokemon there!" He exclaimed as he sent over 5 empty Pokeballs to Ashley.

"Thanks Professor! I managed to encounter him & her when I saw poachers trying to sell them" She explained the whole story as the Professor wasn't surprised. She would help any Pokemon in danger, even when it means her life.

"Thanks Professor! Bye!" "Pika! Pika!" The 2 waved as the screen switched off.

"Now for my 2nd badge! Let's go!" She cheered and left the Pokemon center without Brock since he needed to do something.

"All I know about the gym is that they use water types. Gyarados, Spearow & you should be good" She told her Pikachu who was fiesty for a battle.
___________________________

"Let's see, it should be around here" She mumbled as she and Pikachu stared at the map when she turns to another side facing a building with a dewong sign on top.

"This must be it!" She said in joy as she walked towards the gym and entered.
___________________________

She was with a crowd watching a performance. "Woah! They must be the gym leaders!" She exclaimed and looked up to see 3 girls on a dive board.

"So not only this is a gym but rather than a show, huh?" The Kanto trainer said under her breath.

The crowd loudly scream and cheer as the three sisters jump off with a dive.

"Woah! 💫 so amazing!" The girl exclaimed with stars in her eyes.
___________________________

Once the performance with the sensational sisters, Ashley looked at the aquarium and managed to see them chatting with each other.

"Yes! My chance!" She thought to herself as she approaches the 3 siblings.

"Excuse me! I would like to have a battle with you all!" She requested.

"Uhh... Ahaha! Well we're not into battling anymore" She said surprsing Ash.

"You see, we all got beaten by a bunch of kids by some called Pallet town" She answered.

"But- She wad cut off by Daisy.

"I know what you want, Seel!" She called and clapped her hands as a Pokemon appeared out of the pool and sticked it's tongue out revealing a casadge badge in it.

"If this is want you want then take it" Daisy commented as held out the badge.

"Well I really want to earn by doing it fair" She frowned but accepted the fact and went to grab it when a voice stopped her.