ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐠𝐨𝐧?

~𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒫ℯ𝓇𝓈ℴ𝓃 𝒫𝒪𝒱~

It was a bright sunny day on where Ashley was. She had just woken up and was ready for todays journey of how it would be.

As our Protagonist was walking with her Pikachu on her shoulder. They were startled when they heard a cry near the bushes.

They went over to see what it was and WOW! It was a Bagon who was stuck in a net crying.

"Oh no! Let's help it Pikachu!" She told him and agreed as the Bagon took notice and tried to run away but failed.

"Please calm down. I won't hurt you, I'll help you get out" She reassured as the baby dragon trusted her and stayed put.

"Silvally, Come out and bite the net!" She summoned Silvally from his Pokeball and bit the net giving Bagon the chance to breathe and look at Ashley. It pounced on her with affection and joy signing as a thank you.

"Now what kind of Pokemon are you? I've never seen you in Kanto" The velvet haired said and scanned Bagon with the use of her Pokedex recieving data.

"Bagon- The rock head Pokemon. BAGON has a dream of one day soaring in the sky. In doomed efforts to fly, this POKéMON hurls itself off cliffs. As a result of its dives, its head has grown tough and as hard as tempered steel. This Bagon is male and knows the moves: Headbutt, dragon claw, Tackle bite & Protect" Dexter (Pokedex) finished it's statement as Ashley looked back at the Bagon as it nuzzles her full of love.

The girl pats him and notices a small necklace in his neck. "Hey little guy, don't you have an owner?" The baby dragon frowned and cried, Ashley realized that this pokemon was abandoned.

"Shhhh. Sorry it's okay. I'll make your dream come true, alright?" The dragons frowned turned happy and hugged Ashley.

"Say, why were you on the net- She was cut off when a bunch of voices could be heard, as she and the 2 Pokemon peeked overhearing the conversation.

"F#CK! Where has that Bagon gone to?! That Pokemon would've made good money" A poacher grunted furiously.

"Boss it's not here!" Another poacher told his boss who was in rage.

"Jerks. Don't worry Bagon, I'll take care of you" She whispered at him and took out a Pokeball as the Bagon pressed himself into it sucking him inside which rolled 3 times and made a sound signalling it's capture.

"Alright! I caught a Bagon!" She cheered. "Pika! Pi!" The rodent joined in happily.

"For now, let's get you to a Pokemon center" She said and looked at her Pokeball as Pikachu hopped back on as they left off to Pewter City.
___________________________

"Please nurse Joy. Help Bagon" She pleaded and Nurse Joy accepted it and took Bagon's Pokeball.

"I hope Bagon would be alright" Pikachu patted his trainer hoping that Bagon would be okay as well.
___________________________

"Excuse me, Ashley Ketchum. Your Pokemon are fuly healed" The pink haired nurse announced as Ashley went over and saw Bagon in complete state.

"Thanks Nurse Joy" She thanked her as Nurse joy smiled as Ashley made eye contact with Bagon on the counter and smiled at him who he smiled back as he started glowing blue.

This suprised Ashley and Pikachu. The light died down and revealed a newly evolved Shelgon who cried happily.

"Shel!" He cried close to flying and hos dream.

"You evolved!" She exclaimed excited and scanned him with the use of her Pokedex.

"Shelgon- The endurance Pokemon and the evolved form of Bagon. Inside SHELGON’s armor-like shell, cells are in the midst of transformation to create an entirely new body. This POKéMON’s shell is extremely heavy, making its movements sluggish" The robotic voice finished as our protagonist looked back at the newly evolved Pokemon who cried in happiness.

"Your so close to your dream! You just need one more stage to go through and you can now fly!" She giggles as Shelgon was excited about how he strong he would get.

She returned Shelgon back to his Pokeball and was grabbed by the attention of Pikachu who pointed at a poster.

"Pika!"

"A league?" She asks.

"Yes, you need to collect different badges in order to enter it" A man with a beard said from behind startling Ashley.

"Uhmm... Ahha! Bye but thanks for the information!" She ran out the Pokemon center with Pikachu by her side weirded by the man awhile ago.
___________________________

"First up is this Pewter city gym. If I win then I can get a badge along the way" She tapped her chin and stared at the sign and entered the gym which was dark.

"Who goes there?"

A/N: Next is a gym battle with Ashley and Brock.