ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 4

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 4- 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐲𝐦 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐲

~𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒫ℯ𝓇𝓈ℴ𝓃 𝒫𝒪𝒱~

"Who goes there?" A light switches on towards the direction of where the gym leader was squatting on.

"I'm Ash and I've come to challenge you!" She pointed out as Brock turned to her Pikachu.

"May I ask, how long have you had your Pokemon?" Brock questions.

"Well 3 days, I guess" The velvet hair answered.

"I see, it's still in his cute stage. It can't won" He stated causing Pikachu to growl in anger.

"It's not like he's the only Pokemon I have!💢" She talked back in a grumpy tone.

"Fine by me then. This will only be a 2 on 2 battle, got it?" He reminded as Ashley nodded.

"Go geodude!" He called out releasing his 1st Pokemon out of his pokeball.

"Geo!"

The girl turned to her starter. "You up, buddy?" The rodent sparkled electricity out of his cheeks and went to his position.

"Geodude, tackle attack!" He commanded as Geodude charged at Pikachu.

"Dodge it Pikachu and use Iron tail!" She told him as the electric type dodged the attack and countered Geodude by using Iron tail hitting him.

"Let's finish this off! Thunderbolt!" She yelled as Pikachu shot out electricity electrocuting Geodude and knocking him out in the process.

"Uagh! An electric type effective towards rock types!" Exclaimed one of Brock's siblings, Forrest.

"Geodude, return. You deserve a good rest" He whispered and recalled the fainted Geodude.

"Here we go! Onix!" He shouted as the rock snake Pokemon was summoned out of it's Pokeball and made a roar.

"Pikachu! Return!" She said as her starter went back to her side as she grabs a Pokeball and throws it summoning her Gyarados who roared.

"A beggining trainer that has caught some strong Pokemon" Brocm mumbled at the state of the Gyarados. "Onix! Iron tail!"

"Intercept it with Aqua tail!" She yelled as Gyarados' tail was surrounded with water as he hit Onix.

"Onix! Are you okay?!" The gym leader asked in concerned as the rock type managed to get up.

"Use Dragon tail!" He called as Onix's tail glowed and charged at Gyarados but Ashley had decided to finish the battle.

"Let's finish this! Flamethrower!" The water type launched out a fire type move knocking Onix out with swirly eyes.

"Onix! Return. Well Ashley, I must say your impressive and strong as a beggining trainer" He complemented and held out a badge. "This here is the boulder badge, take it. You deserve it" The girl took it and thanked Brock when the same man from the Pokemon center barged in.

"Ah! Father!" Brock exclaimed as Ashley's eyebrows furrowed in suprise.

"Go out there and make your dreams come true, Brock. I'll handle the gym and the kids for now" He explained as Ashley decided to give them space and left recalling her Gyarados back.
___________________________

"Hey! Wait up!" Brock called from behind as the young trainer looked to see him.

"Mind if I tag along?" She nods as they walk together off to challenge another gym and for Brock to fullfill his dream.

A/N: I'm too lazy. Sorry