ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 7

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 7- AJ & and Salamence!

•𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥•

Ashley right now was battling a trainer's Raticate and Pidgey with her Shelgon and Lairon who had evolved minutes ago with training and fighting Dratini. "Woah, you're indeed strong. Where did you even get 2 Pokemon from Hoenn?" The defeated challenger asked curiously. "Just my luck, i guess" She answers rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly. "You should battle AJ then, he'd be glad to battle a strong trainer like you" The challenger said confusing Ashley. "Who's AJ?" She says. "Oh, he's a savage gym leader near here, he's almost gotten 100th beats until some guy named Gary and other 2 crushed him badly" The challenging trainer explained as Ashley thanked him and left returning his Pokemon besides Pikachu. 

"Hey is AJ here?" She called when a Sandshrew walks up to her and hugs her leg causing her to blush quietly. "Hey Sandshrew? Where did you- To his surprise, his Sandshrew was clinging onto the girls legs. "Sorry about him, but wait.. you have a Pokemon. That means your a trainer! Are you here to challenge me as well?!" He asks hyperly as he grabs his Sandshrew back who sulked. 

"Y-yeah, I'm a Pokemon trainer. Are you perhaps Aj? I'm here to challenge you if your AJ" Our Protagonist states as the gym leader simply introduces himself and accepts the challenge, waiting for his 100th win. "Let's start now! Sandshrew, go!" The gym leader calls out as the ground type immediately jumps on his side prepared fro battle. "I see your using Sanshrew then I choose you, Sandslash!" The velvet hair yells throwing a Pokeball revealing the evolution of Sandslash. 

"Cool! You have Sandshrew's evolution! This will be a challenge" AJ smirks and decides to make his first move. "Sandshrew, dig!" AJ orders as his Sandshrew quickly disappears underground. "Alright Sandslash, use Stone edge to get him out of the ground and follow it right after with shadow claw!" She commands as her Pokemon summoned a bunch of stones coming out of the ground to witness that Sandshrew was out wincing from the pain. 

"NOW!!" Sandshrew's evolution dashes at him with it's claws surrounded with dark aura and attacks him knocking him out coldly. 

The gym leader runs up to his Pokemon asking if he was okay, Sandshrew gave him a weak nod.

"Wow Ashley, your good and strong. Just knocking out my Sandshrew with 2 hits" He complements as Ash smiles. "Yeah thanks, sorry if this wasn't going to be your 100th win" She tells him apologizing but he just smiles. "Nah, don't preassure it. There are still a bunch of trainers out there" He reassures.

"Hey you don't mind if I see your other Pokemon, right?" She requests as AJ simply allows her and leads her to a tent and shows her his Pokemon who were training against their disadvanatges.

"Wow you train them pretty good" She smiles. "Really? Gee, thanks. Most people say I train them roughly" The boy ruffles his back.

"No problem, I actually understand this kind of training" She concludes.

When suddenly an alarm goes off as Aj tells his Pokemon to take a break which they did. Just when Sandshrew was about to drink and eat, he was muffled and grabbed by a bag. It was Meowth from team rocket.

The 2 were talking with each other when Ashley notices that the ground type of AJ was gone. "Hey AJ? Where's Sandshrew?" She questions confused.

About Aj trying to reply when a scream interrupted him as they went out to see Sandshrew and the idiot trio.

"Team rocket! They're people who steal Pokemon!" She analyzes as she grunts. "Oh yeah? Well their not taking my Pokemon, Sandshrew! Let's fight these guys!" He tells as the 1st stage agrees as Ashley helps out too by sending out his Shelgon and Pikachu off her shoulder.

"Pikachu, use Thunderbolt! Shelgon, Dragon pulse!" She commands as the 2 follows and released their attacks as they combined but Koffing stops it with protect.

The evolution of Bagon tackles Koffing only to get thrown by Ekans who hissed. "Shelgon, no!" When Shelgon heard his trainers voice. He quickly snaps out and stands back up only to witness him evolve.

"Mence! Sal!" The final stage of Bagon roared angrily as he glares at Team rocket with anger.

"You evolved! You finally reach your dream!" She cheers happy for her Pokemon and scans him.

"Salamence- The dragon Pokemon. By evolving into SALAMENCE, this POKéMON finally realizes its long-held dream of growing wings. To express its joy, it flies and wheels all over the sky while spouting flames from its mouth. This Salamence is male and knows the moves: Dragon breath, Hydro pump, Thunder fang, Draco meteor, Dragon claw, Flamethrower, Dragon rush, Aqua tail, Dragon rage" The Pokedex said out loud analyzing the dragon|Flying Pokemon.

"Now let's send them flying! AJ help me out! Finish them with dragon pulse!" She orders. "Sandshrew, rock slide!" The boy joins in and sends Team rocket blasting off once again.

"Alright! My 100th win!" He cheers as Sandshrew dances around (like Tododile) happily.

"What are you gonna do now, AJ?" She asks curious of his next goal ad he answered. "That's simple, I'm going to collect badges and partake in a league! I hope I could battle with you again!" He points out as Ashley hoped they would battle someday again and bid farewell as she left.
___________________________

The velvet haired girl walks with her Pikachu on her shoulder when she feels something moving inside her backpack and stops to open it. Much from her surprise, it was....

"Mew?"

A/N: And finally! My hands are tired and are probably going to die any soon 😅.