#2 Write a Letter to Someone on Your Mind

Basically, whenever I'm bored in class (as I have a lot of those ones where paying attention is completely unnecessary) I like to write letters to people that I would never send in a million years. They can be rage letters, sad letters, poems, letters for a story you're writing, whatever floats your boat. You can do this whenever though. If you're really mad at someone, it's very relieving to write it to the person you're mad at. This is also good for when you're stressed. My example for this one is one that I had a lot of fun writing as it's for a story that I'm writing.

Dear *You,

I'm sorry. I'm sorry that things are the way they are. I'm sorry that things aren't the way they were. ...Well some things. But what I'm really sorry about is that I don't know what we are. Humans, yes, A boy and a girl, sure. But are we friends? Before those days, I would say no, I barely knew you... But I wished I did. Then some things happened, and one day, I realized I could call you a friend, and I knew you; and maybe one day there'd be more. But that was then and this is now. I can honestly say I don't know you. We haven't spoken in a while. I don't understand what goes on in your mind. I don't know you. I don't know what happened; Why our conversations turned into looks when we saw each other in the halls, and now no eye contact whatsoever. I don't know you. I used to think you were a ray of light that made me smile and feel special, but now the sky is dull. I don't know you, and I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I'll probably never know; Never know what happened or what I did wrong. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I'll never have the guts to ask, or say how I feel. I'm sorry that never again will I hear you say "good morning" or "good night." Long gone are the days of talking all night, and again all day. But what I'm most sorry about, is that I don't know you, and I don't think we're friends.

If you have any questions or suggestions, comment below! If you liked this, or want more ideas for what to do when you're bored, vote!(:

-StripesAndBraces

*If you're writing it to someone in particular, I would use the " Dear You" in case someone finds it.