#4 Change Your Look

#4 Change Your Look

The last three ideas have been more of activity type things, but what if you're just sick of every day being the same? Well if that's you, have no fear! My suggestion would be to change (if not for good, then one day) your look! This doesn't mean that you have to go on a crazy shopping spree or get all of you hair chopped off though. Changing your look can be really simple and fun! Here are some ideas! 

-Do a "fake bob." If you google this, there are a billion step by step instructions for how to do one. It really makes your hair look shorter, but no scissors required! 

-Change your part. If you part it to the side, try the other side or the middle! Believe it or not, this makes a HUGE difference. 

-If you usually wear your hair straight, curl it one day, or vice versa.

-Wear something you haven't worn in forever. Or take that favorite shirt of yours and pair it with something you haven't before. If all else fails, add a scarf, it always works. The gist of it is to wear what you have in your closet, differently! 

-Accessorize! Like a scarf, jewelry, a bag or a hat can do a lot to change an outfit. 

-Change up your makeup! Simple switches, like lipsticks can go a long way. And no, I'm not suggesting a red lip. ...Unless you're confident enough for that! 

-If you wear contacts, wear your glasses one day! Glasses are amazing and in style now! Embrace it!

My final thoughts would be to stay true to yourself of course, but having a little change can give you that energy and confidence boost you need for a long day sometimes. I know I always walk a little taller when I look a little different than normal. 

If you have any questions, or suggestions on how you can change your look, leave them in the comments below! And if you liked this or want more things to do when you're bored, vote!(: 

-StripesAndBraces