Wu Got the Power

Hi, everyone, it is so great to see you again after so long! I'm really sorry for the late update, but thank you for being patientNow, after this chapter, there will only be three more episodes of the original Xiaolin Showdown series left to do. There will also be chapters that are of my own creation as well. Again, thank you all for your support. I won't keep you waiting any longer and will get on to the next part. Make sure you leave some comments along the way, okay? I hope you all enjoy this one, too. Disclaimer: I own nothing except my OOC.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Xiaolin Dragon King: Second Arc

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Eleven: Wu Got the Power

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark clouds released pouring rain, thunder roaring while lightning streaked across the sky, as a certain group of warriors flew through the air on their transformed dragon. They would be soaking wet if the Xiaolin Dragon King didn't use her powers to keep the rain from falling down on them, as well as to keep the harsh wind from blowing on them. The reason they were out in such weather in the first place is because a new Shen Gong Wu had revealed itself not too long ago.

"The Denshi Bunny Wu is more impressive than its name suggest." Dojo told the Warriors on his back while they were looking at the anicent scroll that informed about said Wu.

"So it doesn't make you a bunny?" Raimundo questioned.

"No, that would just be plain silly. Whoever possesses the Bunny, can turn into electricity and zap their foes."

"Oh, cool."

"You could probably also use it to make yourself into an electronic device charger if you wanted." Juno remarked.

"Look, down there!" Omi suddenly shouted, pointing down at a high cliff they were nearing. "I can see the Denshi Bunny!"

The group flew down to another nearby cliff that was across from the one the Denshi Bunny was, but they soon saw they weren't the only ones to arrive at the scene.

"Looks like we've got unwanted company." Kimiko said when they all saw Jack Spicer, who was on the cliff opposite of them, jumping off of Dojo's back and allowing him to turn back into his smaller size.

"Thought that Spicer would be too scared of the thunder to come out and play." Raimundo remarked.

"I heard that!" Jack shouted at them.

"Then I'm sure you'll hear our cheers of victory when we take the Denshi Bunny." Juno told him.

"We'll see about that, baby!" the boy genius started running to the rock that the Shen Gong Wu was resting on.

"Shimo Staff!" Omi made his Wudai Weapon grow longer and used it to get to the other cliff and land right in front of the rock that was near the edge. He twirled it for a moment and, when the young villain was close enough, he swung it right at his head. He soon screamed when he saw that the other boy's head came right off. "Perhaps I do not know my own strength!" he exclaimed as the body fell to the group.

Jack's head flew across the air before it was caught by Clay.

"Woah, there, partner." he told the shorter monk. "It ain't Spicer, it's just one of his bots." he pointed at the wires that were sticking out of the head.