Meeting

The elder Prince Of Kuru, Dharmaraj Yudisthir with his younger brother Prince Nakul was walking through the long varanda of the Mahal.

"So many years,jyesth.We had come here as children and again entered here as young men."said aNakul to his elder.

"Ha,Anuj.But now we will stay here always with our mother and family and serve our people and country."prayed Dharmaraj.

"Why jyesth? Won't you marry?"asked aNakul surprised.

"I want bhabhi,jyesth.And that too four.You will marry,I want to see if bharata Bheem would cook for bhabhi or not and will bharata Arjun be capable to catch up with bhabhi in everything ohhhhh,And I want to see if any woman could make my twin brother separate from his books.Four bhabhi ,I want."said aNakul.

"And you?"asked aYudisthir.

"Bharata,I "aNakul started blabbering.

"I also want to see if any woman can help you to get rid of your looking at mirror."laughed aYudisthir.

"Bharata you too."complained aNakul.

"Let's go and meet Mata,Nakul.She is eagerly waiting for us to meet."said aYudisthir affectionately.

"We are too,jyesth."truthed aNakul.

The two brothers were walking and laughing and suddenly a woman dumped and the water,oil and other ingredients on the tray fall on the both Prince.

"Hey, can't you see?Who hired you,dasshi?"yelled aNakul angrily.

"Be careful,dasshi."said aYudisthir in the messy dress.

"Are you ok,jyesth?"asked aNakul and aYudisthir nooded and asked the same question and the elder twin nooded.

The elder twin wanted to scream a lot at the girl as she made his jyesth's dress dirty and also his.

The girl is at the ground and taking the things in the tray then touched the both Prince's legs beggingly crying,"I am sorry,Prince.I didn't mean that.Sorry,please forgive me."

The both brothers felt bad.But the girl is not looking like dasshi.Her eyes have sympathy,she face is so cute that anybody would love her ,wearing royal dress.Must be she is any Princess!

"No,no.It's ok."said aYudisthir watching the girl.

"Actually so many things,I lost balance.Sorry,I am very sorry.Please forgive me."requested the girl.

"You could have order anybody.You didn't need to do that."said aNakul.

"No,no.Why would I?"said the girl.

"Are you ok?"asked aYudisthir.

"Yeah.Thanks.Have you forgive me?"asked the girl lowing head fearly.

"What's there to forgive? It's ok."said aYudisthir.

"Thanks Prince."replied the girl to both Prince and went.

The two brothers watched the girl going.
So calm, simple,so well-behaved Princess.Mostly, royal persons become very rude and hyper but this girl is totally different.

The brothers smiled and went to change the clothes to the room.

The girl went to the kitchen to bring the ingredients again and saw a huge man searching something.