Eternal Friendship

Pandavas were doing some works when a soilder informed them that Shri Krishna has come from Dwaraka.

Hearing His name, Pandavas 's face were delightful.

"Pranam bharata Yudisthir,"entered Shri Krishna with a smile.

As Pandavas felt alive watching Him. They are sure now all of their problems will be solved now.

"You could have come before too . We needed you."said aBheem hugging him.

"I was so busy bharata. As soon as I got some free time,I arrived to attend your marriage."said Shri Krishna taunting them.

"Don't make fun bharata. You can visualize everything."said aArjun seriously.

"What are you talking about bharata? I amn't understanding anything."Shri Krishna pretended like innocent child.

He pretended to think a lot and said "Aren't you happy in these marriage?"

Pandavas kept quite .

"Seriously bharata!? I am hearing first time that men are denying for marriage?
In whole Bharat ,this thing never happened."taunted Shri Krishna and Pandavas made annoying faces.

"Oh God ,what will happen now? What happened to my brothers? But why are you doing this bharata?"questioned He.

"Did anyone snatch away my brothers 's heart? "Wo......"amused Shri Krishna while Pandavas kept quite.

"Bharata we are confused here and you are making fun !!"asked aSahadev.

As He was about to deny ,Mata Kunti arrived.

"Bua,"He called and greeted her.

"You couldn't meet anyone directly came here to gossip with them Kanha?"asked Mata Kunti.

"No ,no. I will meet bua. But I thought to meet my brothers first cause after few day,they will be busy with my bhabhis. I amn't interested to be the third wheel so I came to talk to them first."said He.

Mata Kunti started laughing and pinched his ears like mata Yashoda.

"First come with me ,have something and take rest .Then do anything you want ."said she and He followed her.

"Panchali,bring the thaalis,putri."ordered she and Panchali followed it.

All the dassi started bringing the thaalis of best dishes.

But a platter snatched his  dish most.

"Who made this bua? I will start with this dish."said Shri Krishna taking that and Panchali gave a smile.

"I made it Govind, especially for you.,"said Panchali and comes before him.

Shri Krishna smiled as if His arrival has become successful.

"She is Panchali,my sweet daughter."addressed Mata Kunti giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"I heard about you but I never thought that I would be able to meet you,Govind."said Panchali truthfully.

"Govind??"uttered Shri Krishna and smiled like he heard the most beautiful sound .He waited long time to hear this.

"Yes,you are my Govind ."said Panchali.

"Then what should I call you?"asked Shri Krishna.

"As you wish Govind..."informed she while He pretended to think a lot about that .

"Friend,a friend who will never leave you in any situation. A friend who will share your pain ,you can trust me Sakhi,whenever you need me ,I will come to help you."promised He and she smiled.

She just believed her with whole heart. She got a new name,she has a friend and she will follow this .

"I am your Govind and you are my Sakhi."said Shri Krishna and she agreed too.

"Then Sakhi ,are you happy with this marriage?"asked Shri Krishna.

Panchali's face was dull.

"What do you mean?"asked Panchali.

"If I say ,you are arranging everything.At least since I came here ,I have seen you are doing everything."said Shri Krishna.

"Yes ,all responsibilities have given to me ."informed Panchali.

"Oh ,you saw the brides? "asked Shri Krishna.

Panchali's face was dull.She is doing everything in the name of duty but she doesn't want to hear about the brides.An unexpected feeling she is going through.

"But you cook so nicely Sakhi.I am in love. You will cook for me till I am here Sakhi ."said He .

"Ok ,"added Panchali.