A Secret

Mata Kunti come out from the mahal covering herself hiding from everyone.

She was weak but her fear made her walk fast . After sometime,she stopped watching a small hut and she looked at behind for the last time to see if anyone notices her .

 After sometime,she stopped watching a small hut and she looked at behind for the last time to see if anyone notices her

After that , she entered in the hut .

"It's not safe for you to come here like this Rajmata."said a person not looking at her and doing something on the table.

"When my daughter is in danger ,how a mother can think about herself ?"asked Rajmata Kunti sadly.

He gave a smile of trust and peace.

"I knew Panchali would be safe with you but I am assured that nothing can harm her till you are with her."said the man a bit smiling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Panchali , everything should be arranged perfectly.You are so dutiful that's why ,I am handing you this .Be careful."ordered Rajkumari Drithi ( fictional sister of Duryodhan and daughter of Maharaj Dhritrastra and Maharani Gandhari .Older than Dusshala , totally different from her. Destiny plays unfair to good people. She became widow after 15 days of marriage.She couldn't get time to know about the relationships but before that she had to face the great lose.From then ,she stays in Hastinapur. She admires Pandavas more.

"But why so much organization? Is anyone coming, Drithi?" asked Panchali.

"Arey don't ask dear , would - be - queens of Hastinapur means the wives of Bharata Pandavas will come here today evening . It's a pleasing day for us na???We should welcome them wholeheartedly and in a luxurious way."informed she and Panchali nodded with a fake smile.

"You just don't worry. I will manage everything."promised Panchali.

"Yes,it should be.After all ,they are going to be the queens of Hastinapur . Moreover, Pandavas's wives. All maiden dies for them.Women desire to get husbands like them ,they are strongest,they are powerful and now ,their only weakness will be their wives. New person are going to enter in my brothers's lives."expressed excitement to Panchali who was silently listening her.

"I can't believe that my brothers are getting married.I am so excited Panchali.I want everything perfect ." ordered Drithi and Panchali went .

As soon as she went,Pandavas entered.

"Definitely she won't deny but why you asked me to tell her these ?? What is going between you all Bharata,tell me now? "asked Drithi  with suspense.

"She admit so easily??"asked aYudisthir .

"Yeah. But I don't think she wanted to do it willingly.She was hiding her inner pain maybe -----."said Drithi confusingly as she couldn't understand the situation.

Seems like Pandavas found light of hope.They left from there hurried.

"Arey Bharata,you didn't answer me."asked she .

"Drithi ,today your vabhi will come . Let us get ready ."smiled aNakul and went .

While Drithi just stood silent and thought what she excited information that they became so happy and even before sometime ,they could not accept the marriage or neither liked the princess arrival but now they are running like children to get ready to meet them !!!!!!!