Jealousy-First step of Love

"Panchali,"called Jarashandh.

"Order Prince."said Panchali trying to make difference from him.

"I have been ordering you something from so long but you don't listen."smirked he looking at Panchali who lowered head.

"Pardon me,Prince.I have to go."excused Panchali.

"You are very disobedient,dashi.I will complain."smirked he holding her hands tightly.

"Leave me,Prince."screamed Panchali.

"I left you many times,dasshi.I am a prince and you think I will obey you always?No,my queen."smiled Jarashandh hurting Panchali more.

"Ahhhhh!"Panchali cried in pain.

"Leave her, Jarashandh."a threat came from other side.

He left her and stood in difference.

"Don't you know how to behave with woman?Prince Jarashandh?"a question came from.

"Prince,I was......"he started blabbering.

"Stop it,Prince.This doesn't happen in Hastinapur.Before I lose myself,better you go from here."ordered he.

"And never thought that I forgave you, it's just that you are my sister's husband and people would shame on us if anyone knows that.Never don't dare to do this again."threatened Prince angrily.

"Sorry,Prince."pleaded he and went being ashamed.

Panchali was shivering and crying.

"Don't panic, Panchali.He would never come again."said the prince calmly.

"Thanks,Prince Duryodhan.Thanks."uttered Panchali.

"Don't Panchali.It's my duty."said the first Kourav smiling.

"Are you ok?"asked he and Panchali nodded.

"Panchali,where did you go to Pandavas today?"asked he smiling.

"In garden side only."replied Panchal.

"Ohhhhh,then you must enjoy a lot there."said Prince Duryodhan and Panchali nodded smiling.

"Keep smiling like this, Panchali."said he and Panchali gave a watery smile.

Pandavas were walking from there and saw Panchali and Prince Duryodhan are talking and smiling.

"Why is she talking to him?"asked aNakul suspensely.

"Must be he is planning something big?Bad."groaned aBheem.

"But why is he talking to her?"screamed aSahadev.

"She has no sense, couldn't she found us to talk that she has to chat with him?"said frustrated aArjun.

"Why are you being jealous?He is prince too."said aYudisthir pretending it's didn't matter but his four brothers knew that.

"You are including jyesth."said aNakul and he nooded,"That's right."

"How much will they talk? Won't they eat, sleep."asked aBheem but it's just evening.

"Ufffff,why isn't she stopping?Look at her smile,seems like she is hearing such beautiful voice."mocked aNakul.

"Yes,we are Prince too.But she never shows us any affectionate."complained aSahadev but it's totally wrong.Panchali always keep smiling, showing love to everyone especially in front of Pandavas as they are sons of Rajmata Kunti and maybe more than that.