Healing Pain

Panchali's eyes are red as she cried the whole night and she is so tired that she might get late today.Body isn't supporting her.

Panchali opened eyes slowly and pleading to give strength to wake up from this bed.

Suddenly, Panchali heard a knock in the door.

"So miserable! Firstly, Panchali isn't able to get up and now someone calling.Must be Panchali is late and that's why, calling her.

Panchali get up from bed slowly and saw red bruises which are made by Jarashandh.

Panchali listened the knock again and open the door.

"Oh Panchali."exclaimed aNakul.

Panchali couldn't understand anything.

"Do you needed anything, Rajkumar!"asked Panchali and saw the 4 brothers come running.

"You come first."complained aSahadev to his twin.

"We planned to come together."informed aBheem.

"This is very wrong,Nakul."said aArjun.

"You shouldn't have do this,Anuj."aYudisthir said calmly.

Panchali was looking at them confusingly.

"Rajkumar,do you need anything?"asked Panchali and Pandavas looked at her.

"Arey,are you ok?"asked aYudisthir looking at her pale face,the four Pandavas also looked.

"Yeah."answered Panchali.

"Then why are your eyes are red?Did you cry?"asked aArjun giving an angry look.

"No,no.I was sleeping, that's why."lied Panchali rubbing eyes with both hands.

"Ohhhhh.Yeah,that can be."nodded aSahadev.

"And this bruises on your hands?"asked aBheem showing the hand and Panchali hide hands in duppatta.

"We saw,there is nothing to hide."said aNakul taunted to Panchali and she lowered head shyly.

"Hey,wait.Did you hurt yourself knowingly?"asked aArjun suspensely.

Panchali nodded in no.

"Then?"asked aBheem.

"I don't know actually."lied Panchali.

"Guys, please stop questioning her and we need to give her medicine and lap on the wounded."said aNakul.

"You come with us.We have all types of medicine in our room.This will cure your pain.Is it paining?"asked aYudisthir sadly.

"No, Rajkumar.I am ok."said Panchali.

"Arey,trust us we are good in ayurveda."exclaimed aNakul.

"And also trust me I am far better than your Rajvedya."joked aSahadev whispering into Panchali's ears.

"Excuse me,brother.I am too."informed aNakul from behind.The twins smirked at each other making everyone laugh.

"No,I can manage."suppressed Panchali.

"Come."yelled aBheem and Panchali nodded slowly as all Pandavas laughed.

"Come."said lovingly Vrikodher.

                                   &

"Sit here."said aYudisthir taking Panchali in their room.

"We are very sorry, Panchali."said aNakul lowing head and giving medicine in the wounded.

"Sorry?"asked Panchali.

"Yes,please don't be angry on us."said aArjun softly.

"I am not understanding,Prince."Panchali stood up.

"Let me tell you.We know we hurt you a lot yesterday at the dining table.Please don't take it heart."said aYudisthir.

"No,no.Prince.I have no right to be angry on you and trust me,I had already forget that.It's ok."said Panchali.

"You have such a beautiful soul and we insulted you a lot.This is making us more guilty, Panchali."expressed aBheem.

"Please don't be.What will others think if they hear that you are guilty for me."said Panchali respectfully.

"What will they thought?We were wrong that's why,we are sorry."said aNakul pouted.

"No,Prince.I said that I am not angry.You too forget that.It happens, it's ok."said Panchali.

"How can we? Actually when Kouravs were going then we wanted to......"aBheem stopped sadly.

"I understand,Prince.It's ok,I am telling you."said Panchali again.

"Trust us we aren't like that.But God knows what happened that time."pleaded aArjun.

"I am going mad."cried Panchali.

"Why?"screamed Pandavas.

"I am saying you I forget that and you too forget but you are repeating that thing again and again like child."smiled Panchali.

"Child.You think we are child."asked aSahadev.

"But you behave like."said Panchali.

"Anyway, let's forget that."ordered aYudisthir.

"Ohhhhh,I have to prepare breakfast for everyone.I am going."hurried Panchali fastly.

"Arey,today you don't need to do anything.You have just only one work now."uttered aNakul.

"No work?Then who will do?"asked Panchali.

"Are you servant here?You are apple of our mother's eyes.You are more than any princess or queen."said aYudisthir.

"I heard that Rajkumar Nakul can flirt well but you aren't not less, Kumar."joked Panchali.

"Arey I am serious."confession aYudisthir.

"Today you have only one work and that's ordered by Mata Kunti."informed aArjun.

"Mata Kunti!!Ok which work?"asked Panchali.

"Today your all seconds will be ours."said aNakul and Panchali stared at him with big eyes and others gave angry faces.

"He meant you will have to stay with us.Forget,we had said you ,we want to see the place again,today is the first day."explained aYudisthir and the first twin nodded.

"But won't you have breakfast?"asked Panchali.

"No,dear.We aren't hungry,the one who remain hungry half day has eaten already."mocked aNakul looking at Vrikodher and all smiled.

"So don't you eat?By the way,you are hungry must be.Today,we will go to garden side and there you can have fruits."said aBheem.

"Come.We are losing patience."said aSahadev.

"You are really children."mocked Panchali and Pandavas smiled a bit.