Explaining

Hey if I call it chapter then I have now idea for a title so yeah let's me explain now.

Bold is me talking and the POVS

' This is thoughts'

This is texting

And yeah

Deku and bakugou are both the Number One pro hero and deku is also a teacher a A.U for Class 1A he took after the class because Mr Aizawa wanted to stay with his family he is still a pro hero.

There children names are for the girl is Sophie Bakugou she is the oldest and in Class 1A in U.A her quirk is Green explosion( made it up so yeah) which is just explosion but it's green yeah she is a lesbian and is dating Mina and Uraraka's child her name is Luza( made it up) her quirk floating just like her mother Uraraka. Sophie is popular and is smart but not as smart as her little brother. Sophie has deku and bakugou's aditte and has deku's looks. She is 16 and half and her birthday is January the sixth.

There younger child name is
Hiroki Bakugou ( Made it up) he is the youngest he goes to bakugou and deku's old middle school ( don't remember the name) his quirk green  lighting like Denki's quirk but he doesn't fie a brain cell everytime and it's green but it's very powerful that when ever he trys to use it he always gets scars from it lighting scars but he is fine with it. He is gay has a crush on todoroki and kirishima's kid his name is Shoyo todoroki ( made it up) his quirk is ice and water the both boys go to the same school and are best friends and have the same feelings for each other so they both like each other. Shoyo is a popular bad boy and Hiroki is just a cool smart and emo boy who only likes to share his feelings with his family and Shoyo. Other then that he live in his room and only allowes his papa(deku is called papa and bakugou is called dad). Hiroki has bakugou's aditte and has bakugou's and deku's looks. He is 14 years old and his birthday is March the first.

Shoyo Todoroki is 15 years old and is gay he likes Hiroki. He is a bad boy and he likes to fuck up anyone that touches or hurts Hiroki. He is older then Hiroki and is a top while Hiroki is a bottom but there not dating yet. He is friends with shinso and denki's kid his name is. Horshi kaminari he is also gay but he won't tell who he like then he has a young sister named Akiko kaminari she is fun and energetic. His birthday is March sixth.

Luza is 16 years old she is just younger then Sophie and she is a bottom and Sophie is the top. She is a cute little softy and has a bad side. April 12.

Horshi is 15 years old and gay his quirk is sleepy he can make anyone fall asleep he also has his fathers scarf to move or tie up the sleeping body's he is dating seroIida's kid named Hanadij Hanta his quirk is speed but he doesn't have engenders in his legs he is like the flash he is 14 years old so he is a bottom and Horshi is a top. Horshi little sister Akiko quirk is Shock she can make the ground shake causing the earth to quake but she has to wear gloves she is 5 years old. Horshi's birthday is October the 4th. Akiko birthday is October 31th.

Mono and Jirou's Child is called Kumiko Yaoyorozu she is 15 years old and in Class 1B her quirk is sound minicry she can make the sound of something go high or low and can edit sound and pitch. She is lesbian and has a crush on Sophie and gets really jealous when she see her hung out with her girlfriend she is popular and smart and mean. Birthday is June 26th.

Hanadij Hanata is 14 years old and secretly dating the second most popular bad boy in the school Horshi and Hanadij is the second most smartest the smartest his Hiroki. He is a bottom he is gay. He is open and hungs our with his friend Hiroki. Birthday is December 1st.

Works-731