Chapter One

Hey how is you day going?

Third Person's POV:

" OI DAMN EMO BOY" Sophie yelled from down stairs to get her younger brother because Shoyo was here. They heard footsteps coming down the stairs but they where not Hiroki they were Katsuki " Hey dad what are you doing?" Sophie asked " I'm going to the grocery shop" Katsuki said putting on his shoes and then he saw " SHOYO".

Katsuki's POV:

" SHOYO" I yelled then we heard a noise come from Hiroki's room " OW FUCK" he yelled I forgot about killing Shoyo and ran to my sons room to see if he was okay. As I opened the door I saw Deku holding Hiroki's arm and bandageding up his arm " What the fuck happened hun!" I said in and worried voice. Once Deku was finished we went and got the Shoyo kid and boy did I get mad they went into Hiroki's room I got really mad then Deku pulled me by the ear and away from his room door Sohpie saw this and ran straight to her room. Then we arrived at our room " You will not hurt him I swear I will kick you in the balls so hard you want be able to get out of bed" He said in a angry tone " Okay Okay I won't just don't kill me" I begged.

Third Person's POV:

" So what happened to Hiroki?" Katsuki said as he came up and up his arms around Izuku's waist Izuku put his arms around Katsuki's neck. " Well he used his quirk again and he got a new scar from it" he said as he put his face into Katsuki's neck. " We need to help him with his quirk" Katsuki said as he kisses the top of Izuku's head and plays around with his hair. When Katsuki looked down he saw that his husband had fallen asleep cuddling him so he put him down in bed and put the blankets over him and walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

Katsuki walked over to his daughters room and open the door to see Luza " Hello Luza" Katsuki said in a meh tone " Hello Mr Bakugou" she said as she got up and bowed down " You don't have to do that and I told you to call me Katsuki". " Right sorry Katsuki" she said going back to her girlfriend and cuddling up to her " Your father is asleep please don't wake him up or I will fucking rip your head of brat?!" He said angry " y-yes d-dad" Sophie said scared out of her life so was Luza. The he left her room and went to his sons room as he opened the door he was them studying " Hello Father" Hiroki said in his meh tone " Hello Hiroki just call me dad and don't wake up your Father or your dead meat" He said angry " Yes dad" Hiroki said then they went back to studying and talking. Bakugou walked out of the room and went down stairs and left going to get the groceries he was supposed to get before he got worried about his son.

- Three Hours Later -

Deku's POV:

I woke up and looked at the time ' 5:30 pm?!' I went downstairs and saw kachann and the kids watching TV. " Hey guys" I said still half asleep " Hello Papa" Hiroki said as he looked up from his phone " What do you even to on that think brat" Katsuki said. " um..." He just got up and walked back up to his room " Wow" Sophie said " EMO BOY" she yelled I just sign and walked over to the kitchen " SHUT THE FUCK UP BLONDIE" Hiroki yelled back " SHUT UP BRATS IM TRYING TO WATCH THE FUCKING GAME!" I heard kachann yell and ad I walked out I saw Sophie walk up to her room scared.

I just walked over to kachann and took the TV remote and turned of the TV " WHAT THE FUCK DEKU" he yelled. " What was that Katsuki Bakugou" I said in a scary tone of voice " Um... Nothing love" he said scared out of his mind " Good" I said.

Third Person's POV:

" KIDS GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE NOW?!" Midorya yelled when he yelled that both of the kids ran downstairs. " Do you really need that phone at the table emo boy" Sophie said is a evil tone " yes know shut the fuck up blondie" Hiroki yelled. ' Great here we go again' Izuku thought " Just shut up both of" Izuku was cut of by his phone ringing " Sorry guys" he said as he opened the door and walked outside on the phone.

Hiroki's POV:

" That's weird papa only gets calls from All might or someone" I said while Sophie was making fun of me " OI stop that brat and your brother is right" I heard Dad say. Once I was finished tea I took my plate and washed it up and went to my room then I got a text once I saw it my face was bright red ' SHOYO'

The so called bad boy: Hey cutie

Emo boy: No...

The so called bad boy: Rude

Emo boy: So what do you want Dumbass

The so called bad boy: I wanted to know if you would like to go to the park or to the movies with me?

Emo boy: Sure but where going to somewhere I love

The so called bad boy: Okay here is it

Emo boy: The old destroyed hospital where my Papa fort

The so called bad boy: Um...Okay see you tomorrow 12pm

Emo boy: Okay bye Fucking Dumbass

The so called bad boy: Bye cutie

Emo boy: No...

The so called bad boy: Mean

Emo boy: Yeah Yeah bye know Shoyo

Te so called bad boy: Bye cutie

Hiroki's POV:

I just blushed at the nickname he gave me then I got up of my bed to find Papa to tell him I'm going to hang out with Shoyo tomorrow. As I was walking downstairs I as grandma Inko " Grandma Inko" is said running up to her and hugging her " Hello Hiroki" She said in a kind voice.

I saw Papa and Dad I stopped hugging Grandma Inko and walked up and hugged my parents they where shocked at first but they hugged me back. " What's this for you never give us hugs Hiroki" I heared Papa say " Cause I'm in a happy mood" everyone was shocked. " You HAPPY hahahah" I heard Sophie laugh " Shut up or else Sophie" papa said she just walked to her room " Why are you happy brat?!" Dad said then he got a smack to the head by Papa and Grandma Inko. " Be nice to my grandchild Katsuki" she said " Yeah Katsuki be nice~" Papa said Dad just left and went upstairs to work out in the training room.

" To answer Dad's question um..." I started to say but then I stopped because I could fell a evil era in the room. I looked be hind me and it was my Dad " Go on Hiroki" he said as Papa just signs " Shoyo and I are going to hang out tomorrow at 12 pm is that okay Papa and Dad?". " Of course Hiroki you can go and hang out with Shoyo" Papa said as he took Dad by the ear and dragged his ass upstairs and I helped Grandma Inko leave.

Wow long part anyways hoped you enjoyed bye

Words - 1244