Chapter Five

Hey guys have you had a good day?

Third Person's POV:

It was 7:00 am in the morning and Katsuki and Shoyo where the only ones awake " So shoyo did you fuck my son yesterday!?" Katsuki asked shoyo took a deep breath. " Yes I did please don't kill me!?" He yelled but not loud " It's fine kid I did the same thing with Deku" he said then walked away.

Shoyo's POV:

I walk upstairs and see Hiroki still asleep ' heh I'm going to look in his desk' I walked up to his and opened it up. My eyes wide as I see a ' Is that a knife and a gun' " WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled Hiroki's head shot up " WHAT HAPPENED" he yelled I just turned my head holding the knife and a gun. " what is THIS!?" I yelled " please came down I can explain" he said scared " do it now" I was angry and scared. I walked over to the bed and sat next to a crying hiroki I had tears running down my face " You remember that boy named Jacob?" He asked " yeah why?" I asked " Well the knife was from when you left me I started cutting my wrist but when you came back I hide the knife from you so you would know" he said.

I just started at him with wide eyes and tears running down my face " What about Jacob" I asked "The gun...when everyone thought he moved away he didn't he was still here I was walking home and I got lost and then he came..." he stopped and hugged me and cried more. " please continue Baby" I said " no what if you leave me..I-I can't lose you again!" he yelled lucky he's parents aren't here " I won't please" I begged still crying " Okay he held that gun to my head and told me to break up with you or die so I grabbed the gun out of his hand but I trick and then shot him in the hand but I just ran away and hid the gun in desk draw" he said but he was still crying.

I just stared at him and hugged him never wanting to let me go " It's okay I trust you but...don't do it again please?" I asked " I promise" he said. Then we got up and went downstairs for breakfast I had to go back to my parents house I ate breakfast and was about to leave then " Wait!" I heard someone yell I turned around and saw Hiroki. " What is it baby I have to go home" I asked " um..can I have you hoodie please" He asked I saw that he was blushing and I gave him a kiss on the lips and then my hoodie " thank you bye love you" He said hugging me " bye baby love you to" then he let go I opened the door and went back home.

Hiroki's POV:

Once Shoyo left I quickly put on his hoodie and ran to my room I opened my room door and then I saw that shoyo forgot his charge I put my shoes on I was just wearing shorts and a t-shirt and shoyo's hoodie on. I ran downstairs and told my parents where I was going " BYE" I yelled half way out the door I was walking to Shoyo's house when I saw Sophie ' We haven't talked in a long time maybe I should say hi' I snapped out of my thoughts and walked up to her and said hello.

After talking for a bit I went to shoyo's house to give him his charger the I saw his ex they where fighting " FUCK OF IM DATING SOMEONE" shoyo yelled and with that he slapped the his ex and then the ex ran away. I walked up to him and hugged him he looked down while I looked up " why are you here baby?" He asked " Well you left your charger at my place so here" I said as I handed his charger to him he took it and then took my hand and pulled me inside. " I have to go Bub" I said trying to get out of his grip " can't you stay please for me" he asked as he carried me to his couch then we cuddled " Okay I will call my dad" I said getting my phone out of my pocket.

~~~~~~~~
Hello can you guys give me ideas please