Chapter Four

Hey Guys so this is a time skip Shoyo has already moved away from Hiroki and Hiroki just got into U.A Class 1A And Sohpie moved to College and Bakugou and Deku are the same like always.

Hiroki's POV:

It's been two years sense Shoyo moved I text him but he sends videos of him and one boy then he broke up with me and is together with that stupid gold digger. " Hey Hanadij where's your boyfriend" I asked he just lite up like a light bulb " Shut asshole" he said " Whatever anyways I'm going home to cry about him" " I'm sorry again" " It's fine I guess love isn't made for everyone" I said walking way. I got a text it's from Shoyo.

Stupid bitch: Hey...Hiroki

Emo boy: What the fuck do you want bitch

Stupid bitch: you where right he was just a gold digger

Emo boy: Oh...Sorry Shoyo

Shoyo: Huh...It's fine

Emo boy: Can you change my name from Emo boy Dumbass

Shoyo: Okay I have the perfect name give me a sec

Emo boy: Okay

Shoyo: There

Cutie: No...

Shoyo: Yes I have to go bye and maybe we can be a thing again

Cutie: Okay

Shoyo: Cool bye cutie

Third Person's POV:

Hiroki was just a blushing mess he got home and saw his father and papa " Hey Hiroki welcome home" Katsuki said holding Deku closer. " Hey Dad what are you doing?!" I asked " We are watching are scary movie but Deku fell asleep" he said " Okay enjoy" the emo boy said walking up to his room.

Hiroki's POV:

I was walking then I heard a weird noises coming from Sophie's room ' Oh yeah she's home this weekend...WAIT is she doing it with Kumiko'. I ran to the bathroom and I was going to throw up but I got a text from Luza.

Luza: Is Sophie okay she's not answering her phone

Hiroki: She's fine why?

Luza: I'm her girlfriend

Hiroki: Wait your a cheater

Luza: yeah but she doesn't know she's stupid

Hiroki: go to hell bitch

Luza: What is she doing!?

Hiroki: None of your business

Luza: You little bitch

Hiroki Bakugou has Blocked you and reported you to your family for bad language

Hiroki's POV:

I couldn't stop laughing about that I just sat out on the roof and began to watch the sunset just like I did with Shoyo. ' I miss you Sho it's been to years and we we're suppose to go to U.A together' l got snapped out of my thoughts when I hear laughing it was Papa he doesn't really laugh much after Eri was found dead.( Just a UA so yeah) I got back into my room to see someone sitting on my bed " OI you can't be in here!" I yelled the person got up and grabbed me and pinned me to the walk.