Chapter Three

Hey there so this one is about Sophie today 😁 enjoy

Sophie's POV:

I woke up to my alam clock going of and my phone it was from one of my best friend Momo and Jirou's kid Kumiko. I opened my phone but I didn't text her I texted my girlfriend Luza.

Blondie: Hey Baby you up...

My Baby: Yes I'm now what do you want?

Blondie: Wow rude anyway do we have a test today cause if we do I didn't study...

My Baby: No we don't have a test and I know you didn't study your a popular girl you don't study while your brother is a smart boy and is still popular short of...

Blondie: Damn your mean and I know that have to get ready for school bye love you Baby

My Baby: Bye and Love you to Blondie...

I put my phone down and got my things and went to the shower and got in after I finished showering I got dressed in my U.A uniform and packed my things and sports uniform. ' Dad won't let me stay at the dorms because of my girlfriend his a asshole' I got snapped out of my thoughts by my Papa. " Good morning hun" he said he looked so tried " Good morning Papa I'm already for U.A packed everything" I said happily. " That's great hun I'll go make breakfast go wake up your brother and don't be to loud his quirk hurt him so he didn't get much sleep nether did I or your father" he said as he walked away.

Third Person's POV:

Sophie walked to her brother's room and opened the door to see him already and studying like always " Tch nerd" She said. Hiroki just looked at her in pain then he fainted " HIROKI" She yelled and then Deku and Katsuki came running and trying to wake him up. They took him to the hospital but Sophie and and Deku they stayed behide and went to U.A because Sophie had to go and Deku is a teacher there.

Sophie's POV:

All day I was thinking about Hiroki this has never happened before his quirk is like Papa's but way different and papa's quirk is stronger then anyone's quirk. I was walking to the library for some alone time then Kumiko came up to me with a note in her hands. " What's up Kumiko" I asked " Well I know your dating Luza but please break up with her go out with me please" She said her face was blushing and Luza heard the conversation and walked over " Hey babe" She said " hey look I'm not in the mood for you two to fight" I said angryly " Listen here Luza Me and Sophie have been besties forever and she loves me" " No she loves me" they both started to yell then I was so angry. " SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yelled then I just ran to my papa.

- After school at home -

Third Person's POV:

When Sophie got home she saw Hiroki and Katsuki then Sophie turned her head to she Deku crying then he ran out the door Katsuki ran after him.

Deku's POV:

I ran out the door and thought the forest where Kacchan and I first took Eri ' First Eri now my own son is hurt because of me'. I got snapped out of my thoughts when I fell into water then I blacked out I heated screaming and crying when I opened my eyes I saw my hole family crying. " PAPA" Sophie yelled and everyone turned to see me " What happed?!" I said " You fell down a waterfall Dad jumped after you and saved you" She said hugging me and Kacchan close.

Third Person's POV:

" How are you Hiroki" Midorya said " I'm fine Papa how are you" He asked " I'm fine" was all he said " Papa Eri was found and Mr Aizawa has her" Katsuki said. " That's good" he said as they all walked home and watched some movies but Sophie was up in her room.

Sophie's POV:

I got a text from Luza I was really mad at the two I didn't wan to talk but I gave in.

Blondie: What do you want Luza

My Baby: I just wanted to see if your okay I heard about your brother and your Dads are they okay

Blondie: I'm fine and so are they is that all

My Baby: I have a question

Blondie: What is it

My Baby: Do you like Kumiko

Blondie: What?! No she is my best friend I would never date her

My Baby: Right Sorry just asking

Blondie: It's fine

My Baby: Sophie I cheated on you with Kumiko

Blondie: WHAT?! YOU CHEATER WHERE DONE

Luza: Please let me explain

Blondie: fine

Luza: We both like you but I liked Kumiko I tolded her and she only dated me for you

Blondie: I don't care we're over Luza we can be friends but we're done

Luza: Okay bye I guess

Blondie: Bye hate you

Luza: Okay

Sophie's POV:

I justed stared to cry then I got a text from Kumiko I wanted to block her but I couldn't she is my best friend so I won't.

Bestie: I'm so so so sorry sorry please forgive me

Blondie bestie: It's fine you can date her now I'm done with her

Bestie: No I don't want her she lied to you she kissed me she only dated you because of me I never liked her I only like you

Blondie bestie: I have been saying no to the real person i love

Bestie: Wait What!?

Blondie bestie: look I'm sorry for everything but I'm not ready to be in a relationship yet

Bestie: That's fine I'm always here for you

Blondie bestie: Thank you Bye now

Bestie: Bye

Third Person's POV:

Sophie walked out of her room and saw that everyone was asleep but when she went to Hiroki's room she saw the window open.

Me explaining things:

Okay so Hiroki has a window that can take you out to the roof and Hiroki likes to sit on the roof and he only sits on ther with Shoyo but something happened anyways back to the story.

Hiroki's POV:

I heard someone come out the window I turn my head to see Sophie " What happened" She asked " Shoyo is moving and I'm waiting for him I guess he forgot" was all I said with tears running down my face. Sophie hugged me and said " He didn't forget look down" I looked down and saw Shoyo holding roses and gifts Sophie ran down stairs and opened the door and let Shoyo in and went to her room. " Hey love I got you these gift so you can remember me" I broke down in tears and kissed him. " Will you be back" I said still crying " Yes" he said " I love you shoyo" " I love you too Hiroki" we both said.

Hello have a great Time

Words - 1164