Chapter Two

The Photo above is Mina's and Uraraka's child Luza enjoy

Third Person's POV:

It was midnight and the only person that was awake was Midorya he had trouble sleeping because of the phone call he got at dinner.

Flash back
Deku's POV:

I walked outside to answer the phone call it was from the police " Hello how may I help you officer" I said calmly " We just wanted to tell you Eri has disappeared" The man said. " Thank you for telling me" I was so sad the girl I saved disappears I just began to cry 'Will find you Eri if it's the last thing I do'.

End of flash back

I just walked over to my desk and did work trying to find Eri that's when I heard a knock on the front door. ' Who would be here at this hour at night' I walked over to the door and opened it to see Mr Aizawa, President Mic and Shinso. They where all cry but solfty so no one would wake up " What happen" I asked " Well you know that Eri is going so can we help you find her" Shinso asked me " Okay let's go".

Bakugou's POV:

It was 3:45 am in the morning and I could hear voices then when I tryed to cuddle deku he wasn't there. I walked downstairs and saw President Mic, Aizawa and Shinso " What the hell are you doing its 3:47 am in the morning" I was so annoyed. " Kacchan you know how I got that phone call" he sounded sad " Yeah why what happened" I said " Eri went missing" he just broke down crying we all ran up to him a hugged him. " We will find I just go to bed" " okay" he went to bed and I let the others out and they went home.

- Next Morning 11:45 am -

Hiroki's POV:

I was just on my phone looking at ear piercings and I was getting a chain piercing then I got a text from Mr PoPuLaR.

So called bad boy: Hey I hope your ready to hang out

Emo boy: Just call it a date okay?

So called bad boy: I...okay

Emo boy: whatever I have to go get ready

So called bad boy: YOUR NOT READY!

Emo boy: Sorry I was looking a ear piercing and tattoo's I'm getting read now

So called bad boy: Okay bye love

Emo boy: bye Shoyo

I was blushing a the nicknames he gave me then I got up and put my clothes on.

(This is what he is wearing)

( Thats What the emo boy is wearing)

(This is what Shoyo is wearing)

( So yeah back to the story)

Hiroki's POV:

I was now 12:00 pm and I was waiting inside cause I don't really go outside unless it's school then I heard a knock on the door. I walked up to and opened it up to see Shoyo holding flowers they where roses l love rose he was the only one apart from my family that new that. " I...um thought you would like this" he said blushing " Thank you Sho" I said I was just blushing like crazy. " Bye Papa bye Dad" " Bye brat have fun shoyo you touch him and your die!" " Okay sir" he was just so scared.

We where walking to the old hospital then I saw a boba shop " Hey Sho can we go to the boba shop" I asked he just took my hand and walked over there he was blushing smally and I was blushing crazy. After we got our bobas we went to the old hospital they haven't destroyed it because my Papa paid for it to stay up because people know I like to go there. " It's go much pretty at night Shoyo" I said I turned my head to see him holding my hand and looking at me " Can I ask you a question Hiro" " I thought you forgot that stupid nickname" " I never did you just didn't like it so I stopped calling you it" " Okay so what's your question" " Will you go at with me Hiro" I just started blushing like crazy. " Yes" I yelled sort of yelled then he cupped my face and kissed me I was shocked at first but I kissed back. I broke the kiss because I needed air " Well sense your my boyfriend know I can call you whatever I want Okay?" " Fine Dumbass" " Wow rude cutie" I just blushed and then looked at the time. " Oh shi- I have to go bye Dumbass" I yelled running through the hallway " BYE LOVE" I just giggle a bit.

- With Shoyo -

Shoyo's POV:

When I got home I saw Papa and Dad talking with someone I didn't bother talking to them until this boy came up and hugged me. " Hey get off" I said angryly then the boy got it but he was sad I just rolled my eyes " Who are this people dad" I asked my dad walking to him. " This are your new neighbours" Shoto said hugging me " How was your date shoyo" Papa said I just blushed and hide my face " Oh you have a boyfriend" the boy said he sounded jealous " Yeah I asked him out today" I said giving him a cold stare he just backed away.

I said goodbye to the neighbours " I don't like their kid" " Yeh not a lot of people do they say when he sees a boy he loves them his quirk is yander" " Does that mean he will hurt Hiroki I don't want him hurt" I justed started to cry then papa came and hugged me " He won't hurt  Hiroki and fine he does then he will be dealing with his parents the number 1 pro heros" Papa said. " Yeah your right" I said

- At school next day -

Third Person's POV:

Hiroki was just talking with his boyfriend and his friends then this boy came up to them " Hey Shoyo you remember me" He said smiling. " Hi you must be Jacob I'm Hiroki shoyo's boyfriend" Hiroki said " Well not anymore if you can't to live then you break up with Shoyo" he said " Listen hear Jacob I'm never going to date you and you won't hurt him because his dad's are the number 1 pro hero's" Shoyo said. Then Jacob just left by left he left the hole school and moved away because of how Hiroki's parents are.

Hey guys just me anyways tell me if you like the story yeah bye

Works - 1093