Steve's POV

After I leave Wanda's room, I head back to my room. I lay back in bed and think about last night.

I had no idea to what extent she had been struggling. I roll over to try and get my mind off of her. I try to get comfortable so I can nap.

My mind keeps wandering to Wanda. I wish she would have talked to me sooner, it's not healthy to keep it in. Although to be fair, I am a hypocrite. I think about the feelings, and the nightmares I had experienced from during and after the war. I had gotten them under control, until recently. Ever since we arrived here in Wakanda, they've gotten worse.

I look at the time and decide I need to get up and get dressed. I sigh and throw on some clothes that aren't my pajamas. Thankfully, it is after breakfast so I should hopefully avoid the teasing and questions. I step out my door for maybe a second and I hear Nat call,

"Steve!" I give her a look of fake exasperation.

"Yes Nat?"

"Come on, I need to talk to you." She says dragging me by my arm into her room.

"Well?" I ask to get it over with.

"So. You and Wanda?" She says raising an eyebrow.

"Natasha! It wasn't like that at all." My blush gives myself away and she lets out an unbelieving cough and I continue, "I just stayed to make sure she slept the rest of the night okay."

It's like she can read my mind. She knows I'm lying. Just to humor me she answers,

"Mhm, okay." I roll my eyes.

"Was that all, your royal highness?"

"Yes." She says, punching me in the arm and leading me to the door. I turn around and face her.

"I know what you thinking and your wrong." She smirks and says,

"We'll see." With that she pushes me out the door and shuts it in my face.