Steve's POV

I'm sitting on the couch in the lounge area when Nat comes out and announces,

"Alright attention boys!" We all look up. From behind her a red haired woman comes out. Her hair is long and wavy. Something about her is familiar. Clint is the first to respond.

"Wanda! Wow. I love the new look." Wanda. She looks beautiful. I mean she always looked beautiful, but the new hair color gives her a look of more confidence. She shyly waves her hand,

"Hi guys." I stand up and walk over to her. Not caring that we have an audience I tell her with complete honesty,

"Wanda, you look stunning." She blushes and tugs on a strand of her hair.

"You really think so?" The vulnerability in her voice makes me wish I could make her believe it.

"I do." She smiles and I look at her lips, and she looks at mine. I start to lean down and then,

"Ahem." Sam coughs. We break eye contact and the moment is over. I curse Sam mentally.

"Let's talk later." I say for her ears only.

"Okay." Was her quiet response.

"Hey Steve, can I talk to you?" Clint asks. I nod and follow him out onto the balcony.

"I'd like to know your intentions towards Wanda." I give an amused sigh.

"Is this the 'father threatening the new or potential boyfriend' talk?" Clint gives a small laugh.

"Clint, you've known me for years now. Do you really not trust me?" He gives a small sigh.

"No, it's just. Ever since I left my family, she's the closest connection to my kids I have. I treat her as my daughter, Laura and I even would've adopted her had she been younger." I nod.

"I understand. And I don't want whatever I may or may not have with Wanda to strain our relationship. If you think it will, tell me now." He smirks and says,

"Nah, your good. Although if you break her heart, I will shoot you with and arrow straight through the heart." I smile.

"Thoroughly threatened." He nods and walks inside. I swear if one more person asks me about Wanda. "Steve!" Sam calls. I turn to see him smirking.

"Yes Sam?" He comes over to stand beside me.

"So. Wanda?" I sigh.

"Honestly, did you guys all decide to pester me today about her?" He laughs

"No. Well maybe." He grins, but then his expression turns more serious.

"Seriously though. Does she make you happy?" I think about it.

"Yes, she does. When I'm with her I'm happier. She makes me want to be a better man." He nods and says,

"Good." Bucky comes out from behind me and adds,

"I am so being you best man, you know that right?"I laugh.

"Lets not get too hasty. We haven't even started dating." Bucky just gives a knowing smile.