You Sure You're Okay Baby?

The next afternoon Chrissy came over to play with cassie while Blair had to run some errands. I was washing dishes while keeping my eye on both of them in the front yard. "Hi Camille how was your day with Jeff?" Cassie said playing with her doll. "It was great Sally, thank you for asking." Chrissy said. "Hi Cassie. what you doing princess?" A voice said, she looked up "I'm not supposed to talk to strangers." she said. "But I'm a friend of your mommy sweetheart and I wanted to know if you would like to come over for some cookies." Kiefer scooped her up. "Mommy!!! help!!" she screamed. I ran out of the door and grabbed both of them from Kiefer. "Stay the hell away from my child!" I yelled. "And you keep your dirty hands off of mine Kiefer!" Blair said scooping up Chrissy. "Well, Blair long time no see... how have you been?" He asked in a sarcastic kind voice. "Stay the hell away from us you son of a bitch." I went inside and locked all the doors while Blair sped away in her car. Kells arrived home and walked into the bed room. "Hey baby is everything okay? The neighbors heard yelling." He asked. "Yeah, can you please just leave me alone? I'm really stressed right now, please can you do that?" I said irritated. "Wow, babe I was just trying to talk to you." He said wrapping his hands around my waist. I sighed sadly, "I'm sorry baby, it's just one of the neighbors is bothering me." I said hugging him. "It's okay sweetie just don't pay them any attention." He said and kissed my head.