Got Them

After going on tour and handling Blair's situation, Kells and Jonathan installed security cameras inside and outside of the houses so they can watch the house and us while they were out with their friends on guy's nights. Blair was still healing from her wounds while Jonathan was still upset about what happened to her so I brought him outside to have a nice long talk. "Thanks Kab, you're such a good friend." He said with a smile. "Well I have to get back to my girls they're in the guest room right?" He asked. "Yup, third floor, second door on your right." I said.

Kells POV
"This should keep that fucker out of both of the houses now." I said with a smile. My cell phone ranged and I picked up "Hello?" I answered. "I got those little girls now since you pulled this slick shit." Kiefer said and hanged up. I slowly put my phone down and balled my hands into fists. "No...No...No...NO!!!!" I ran into the kitchen and threw dishes onto the floor and punched the family portrait on the wall. "Baby!!!! Calm down!!!" Kabby screamed wrapping her arms around my waist. "THAT MOTHERFUCKER HAS MY BABY AND OUR NIECE!!! IM GONNA KILL HIM, I SWEAR TO GOD IM GONNA KILL HIM!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. The boys held me along with kabby until I started sobbing hard.

Kabby's POV
I dropped to my knees when I heard what Kells had screamed and started to sob with him. My daughter and my niece. I can't loose them, I just can't! Blair broke down aswell with Jonathan holding her tight. "They're only five years old." She and I both said sobbing. "He won't get away with this!" Jonathan said.

Jonathan's POV
I went outside and sat on the bench. I heard the door open and saw Kells with a blunt in his left hand and a lighter in his right. "Want one man?" He said lighting it. "Nah, I just need to think." I said fanning smoke out of my face. "Alright." He said taking another whiff. After he was done he put a hand on my shoulder. "I promise you, we're gonna get our girls back!" He growled. "That son of a bitch is gonna get what's coming to him." I said in agreement.
Kabby's POV
After wiping our tears away Blair and I went to the supermarket to get some drinks for the boys. On the way there we started crying again, just thinking about them hurts so much. We got out the car and started to walk when hands covered our mouths. "Don't you bitches make a sound or we will kill them." Kiefer's voice growled in my ear then he bound and gagged us then threw us into the truck of their car.

Keifer's POV
"Now you two are going to learn your lessons the hard way." I said closing the trunk and turned to see a thirteen year old boy witnessing the whole thing. "Don't you dare say a word kid, now get out of here before we hurt you." I said holding a gun in his left hand. The boy nodded his head and watched Me get into the car with my partner and drove off.

BOY'S POV
I watched as the car drove off and saw that a phone was on the ground so I picked it up. "Hello?" I answered. "Who is this?" Kells asked. "MGK?" I said surprised. "Jay? what are you doing with my wife's phone?" He asked I told him everything what happened and within minutes they all pulled up and walked towards me.

Keifer's POV
I drove to my hideout and opened up my secret warehouse while my partner Mike grabbed the girls and shoved them around the warehouse to the basement where I kept those brats that wouldn't shut up about going home. "Cassie?!" Kabby cried when she saw her daughter's face and body covered all in bruises. "Oh my god!! What did you do to them?!" She screamed at me. "Shut up, Now you two will learn not to misbehave." I said and locked the door.