Get Over It

Kabby's POV
Kells turned around and looked at me. He let go of Blair while Jonathan still locked her in place. He walked over and hugged me. "it's not your fault. She's been acting like this ever since Chrissy died." He said We both turned around to see Blair trying to get out of Jonathan's grip, I haven't seen her that way since we were four years old.

Blair's Pov
I saw Kabby looking at me and I stopped fighting, "I can't live without my babygirl guys, I just can't." I said turning to Jonathan. "You have to get over it Blair, I haven't seen you like this since we were four years old." Kabby said. I looked at Jonathan and watched him walk out of the house. I turned to Kabby and she gave me the look to go talk to him.

Jonathan POV
It hurt me to see my wife like this. I needed to think so I walked out of the house to go take a walk. I heard footsteps behind me and then felt a tug on my arm. "I'm sorry Jonathan." Blair said. "How?! You've been doing this ever since Chrissy died!" I screamed at her. I heard a car door close and then heard footsteps then felt something against the back of my head. "Get in my car now!" Kiefer growled. Blair started to walk towards us. "One more step and he's gone." Kiefer warned her. I told Blair to stay there and got in the car and watched her fall to her knees as we drove off.