Learn Your Lesson

Kells POV

I walked into the house and set my car keys on the counter. "Man that girl was all up on me." Rookie said with a laugh. "By the way she was grinding on you man, she was into you." Slim said. "Come on guys lets go check on The girls." I said walking up the stairs, as I walked into the bedroom I saw her sobbing and her nightgown was ripped and the sheets were soak. I ran to her, "Baby?" I asked touching her.

Kabby's POV
"Get away from me!!! Kells!!! Help me!!" I screamed. I tried to push off the figure that was holding me close. "Baby!! Baby, it's me Kells!!" He said. I looked up and hugged him tight and started sobbing. "He...He raped me." I said sobbing. "I tried fighting back but he was so strong, I'm sorry...I'm sorry baby." I sobbed.

Kells POV
That was the final straw. That motherfucker crossed the line. I held my wife in her arms trying to calm her down while singing Raise the Flag to her and stroked her hair. She fell asleep in my arms and I heard the door opened.

Slim's POV
We walked into the room to see if everything was okay but when we saw Kabby's eyes puffy and red, we knew something was wrong. "Kells, what happened man?" I asked whispering. "He raped her slim, that bastard raped her." Kells responded above a whisper. "Okay where's our guns? I'm going after him before he hurts anyone else in this family." I said with anger in my veins.

ROOKIE'S POV
"Think about this Guys what if he has a gang? He could be really dangerous then and Kells what about Cassie or Chrissy or even Blair? He could seriously hurt them the next time around. Maybe even kill them. It would be a big risk if we threatened him with guns, I'm just saying let's be reasonable alright?

Blair's POV
"Let me go!!! Please I have a family." I began to scream and beg. As I tried to calm myself down I looked up and saw that was tied to a bed. Oh god, no please god I don't wanna die. "Hello Blair did you miss me?" A voice said with a laugh. "Keifer?! You won't get away with this." I said struggling. "Ah,Ah,Ah... don't bother struggling. Now time for some Payback bitch." He growled

Kabby's POV
It's been one month since we last saw Blair and we're still worried, I'm so afraid that Kiefer hurt her or even worse. We were all sitting down and were very quiet. The only sounds that were heard were the birds singing. My cell phone ranged and it was a hospital receptionist on the other end of the line. "Mrs.Kabriel Baker?" She asked "Yes, this is she." I answered. "We found your friend Blair White." She responded. "Oh my god, is she alright?!" I asked standing up. "She's been raped and beaten but she's in Room 23 at Saint Mary's hospital."She answered. "Thank you." I said and hung up. "They found her!" I said and rushed out to the car while everyone else got into their cars and followed us to the hospital.

Jonathan's POV
I was the first one to quietly go into Blair's room, Oh god my beautiful wife looked so broken. How could anyone do this?! I kneeled down beside her bed and started to cry. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Blair. This is all my fault." I said in tears. I felt her hand touched mine and looked up to see her face covered in bruises. "It's okay Johnny, none of this is your fault. I knew you were coming to save me all along, I just had to hold on." She said hugging me even though the pain was unbearable. I turned around and saw our daughter Chrissy behind us. "Mommy you look bad. Did you get hurt by the Monster?" She asked sadly. "Yes, yes sweetie mommy did huger hurt but everything's okay now." I told her and hugged both of them.

Kabby's POV
I walked into the room after Johnny left to go talk to the doctors and the boys went down to the cafeteria to get something to eat with cassie and Chrissy. "Hey girl..." Blair breathed out and choked a little. "He got me good but don't worry he's not getting away with this." She said confidently. "Preach it girl, I swear when I find him I'm going to kill him nice and slowly." I said. "He told me to tell you...This is your second warning." Blair said.

Kells POV
After Blair healed up and was released from the hospital, Jonathan and I traveled in packs and kept our girls really closed to our side, even when Jonathan had to go to work, He made sure Blair was right beside him. When we went to clubs or out to dinner we made sure that no one bothered us and sat in the vip areas of every establishment we went to. When Johnny had to go out of town I kept my eyes on Blair too and so did the boys. "Babe who was Kiefer to Blair?" I asked Her.

Kabby's POV
"Well Kiefer was always dangerous to Blair. He's watching us now." I told Kells. Kells looked up and scanned the room for any signs of him but couldn't see him then his cell phone went off. "Hello?" He answered. "Watch that Princess of yours Rapper boy or she's next." A voice said and abruptly hanged up the phone.